Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Lone Ranger Stagecoach

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Lone Ranger Stagecoach

Postby Lego Dad » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Hey everyone,
I know I am not the biggest Lego person on the forums and what not but along with all of my other projects i am trying to get back into them. A few weeks back we bought the Lone Ranger Cavalry set and a couple of the smaller Star Wars sets as a started for our almost 1 year old daughter. Just last weekend we bought the Lone Ranger Stage Coach set and I just HAD to make sure all the pieces fit, were all included and everything looked ok ;-)...LOL We decided to buy the entire Lone Ranger series as the first complete series for our daughter and her future siblings. I will probably buy the Silver Mine next but we still need the Tee Pee set to finish out the smaller ones so it may be the next one.
I am working on these while also painting our house, being a stay at home dad, making custom knives, and looking for anothwr farm so I can get set back up like I was before I joined the Army back in the early 2000s. We will be selling beef, pork, chicken, lamb, all butchered by me, eggs and have an array of berries as well as a small orchard. But there is ALWAYS time for Legos!!!!
Lego Dad

Return to Licensed Themes