Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Iron Patriot Pre-Order Bonus at Walmart

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Re: Iron Patriot Pre-Order Bonus at Walmart

Postby CaptainFordo » Tue May 07, 2013 12:05 pm

One thing I just noticed: no repulsor pieces. I know that (fortunately) the translucent red pieces are much easier to come by than the light blue for Iron Man, but still a little bit of a jip.
CaptainFordo

Postby agoodfella » Tue May 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Just a quick question for those who are familiar with how pre-order bonuses work at Walmart, if I order one of the video games (odd btw that the PC version isn't included in the bonus, but I digress), and I select a shipping option (to a US address), will they also ship the minifigure together with the game?

Or, do I have to physically go to a Walmart and collect the minifigure in person?

I know it's kind of an odd question, but I do have a forwarding US mail address, but obviously if I have to go and physically collect the minifig, this is a no-go solution for me.

Many thanks.
agoodfella

Postby ritzcrackerman » Thu May 09, 2013 8:14 am

agoodfella wrote:Just a quick question for those who are familiar with how pre-order bonuses work at Walmart, if I order one of the video games (odd btw that the PC version isn't included in the bonus, but I digress), and I select a shipping option (to a US address), will they also ship the minifigure together with the game?

Or, do I have to physically go to a Walmart and collect the minifigure in person?

I know it's kind of an odd question, but I do have a forwarding US mail address, but obviously if I have to go and physically collect the minifig, this is a no-go solution for me.

Many thanks.

This question was posed on the pre-order site for the game, and it sounds like the figure will ship with the game.
ritzcrackerman

Postby CaptainFordo » Thu May 09, 2013 11:16 am

Anyone planning to make the man under the suit Osborn as in the comics? I think I'll use my sleeveless Mandarin's head with Hawkeye's hair for unmasked Osborn. Could swap the silver faceplace onto a red IM helmet for a more comic accurate look too.
CaptainFordo

Postby CaptainFordo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:31 am

UK forumers can now get Iron Patriot via pre-order from Amazon. I expect most who wanted to know will have been googling "Iron patriot pre-order uk" for the past month or so anyway and will already know, but still.
CaptainFordo

Postby wegj » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:12 am

I'm glad the other countries don't have to deal with Walmart to order theirs.

Does anyone know if they ordered from Walmart if they charge your card right away, or when it ships?
WEGJ –keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models and Minifigs
wegj

Postby dWhisper » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:22 am

It puts a hold on your card for the funds that drops off in a few days, and then charges you shortly before it ships.

You can also go into the store and pick up a physical card for a pre-order, which only costs $5 down payment. Also comes with $5 in VuDu credits, if that's your thing. You pay for the rest, and presumably get the figure, when you come in to pick up the game.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby wokker » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:48 pm

For those living in Oz, eb games has the Iron Patriot preorder bonus
(a few of the buyers are big fans of lego and jumped on the chance to get the exclusive figure)
wokker

Postby dodge » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:06 pm

wokker wrote:For those living in Oz, eb games has the Iron Patriot preorder bonus

If it's going to you down there, hopefully we'll be able to get it the same way up here in Canada.
dodge

Postby Brainslugged » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:11 am

Does anyone know if the US pre-order offer will be expanded to include the PS4? I have my PS3 version pre-order in, but Ideally I'd like to get the PS4 version if at all possible. I know neither release date is known for sure at this point which I guess complicates matters.
Brainslugged

Postby gomek » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Unfortunately the game doesn't come in a system we own (we only have the regular WII) I was lucky enough though to find a guy at work who was interested in the game but not the fig. He's taking the game for $40, leaving me with a $10 minifig. Since these figs usually go for @20 on ebay, I figure that's about half price. Good deal.
gomek

Postby Mofo Jones » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:13 am

Too bad the PC version isn't included - at least according to Walmart's website.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby Ultron32 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:02 am

I just pre-ordered one (ps3) yesterday night.
Thought you'd like this about the Vatican cameos.
Ultron32

Postby CaptainFordo » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:51 am

Can anyone who has purchased games with the pre-order figure before tell me how it's usually packaged?

THe box shown on Amazon.co.uk looks chunkier from the stock image, is it just a bigger cardboard box with the standard video game case within along with the figure?
CaptainFordo

Postby Bertramtalespinner » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:50 am

buriedbybricks wrote:Available at Walmart in Canada as well.

Iron Patriot only available @ Walmart in Canada by fbtb, on Flickr

I've been to two stores and they know nothing about it. Where did you get that pre-order card?
Bertramtalespinner

Previous

Return to Licensed Themes