Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

New LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Game Video

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

New LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Game Video

Postby Staff » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 am

Evolution of Lego Design 610

I'm a few days late posting this, but earlier this week GameInformer posted a new video in their expose of TT Games upcoming release LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

Watch the video below to learn how the character designs have evolved since Lego Star Wars, the process of adapting Marvel characters, and what it is like to work within the of Lego Company's guidelines.

Since they don't allow sharing of video content and I'm too lazy to look up the embed code, you'll have click through to read the article.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/01/31/new-lego-marvel-super-heroes-game-video/
Staff

Re: New LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Game Video

Postby JohnGreenArt » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:32 am

I get the print magazine of GameInformer and just read this issue this past week. I was VERY disappointed that in the WHOLE MAGAZINE, dozens of times, they always wrote Lego. Not LEGO, in all caps, as their copyeditor/fact checker should've known.

Of course, it's not big deal in the grand scheme of things, but STILL.
JohnGreenArt

Return to Licensed Themes