Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[NYCC] LEGO Batman 2 The Movie

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

[NYCC] LEGO Batman 2 The Movie

Postby Staff » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:36 am

Lego Batman 2 The Movie

IGN is reporting that a surprise trailer was screened at a pane' at NYCC. The panel was for the sequel to the animated feature, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (which will be out next year) but the audience was treated to a preview of the LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes United.

The kid-friendly CG-animated toon sees the Joker and Lex Luthor team-up to take Gotham City apart "brick by brick," which leads to Batman and Robin to join forces with Superman to stop them. The Justice League (specifically, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, and Hal Jordan's Green Lantern) appear in the movie, as do supervillains such as Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler, and Harley Quinn. Commissioner Gordon is also in the mix.

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/10/14/nycc-lego-batman-2-the-movie/
Staff

Re: [NYCC] LEGO Batman 2 The Movie

Postby Ultron32 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:18 pm

I saw a trailer for this. It looks like it's basically a collection of the shorts from the video game.
Ultron32

Re: [NYCC] LEGO Batman 2 The Movie

Postby Gooker1 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:04 am

Ultron32 wrote:I saw a trailer for this. It looks like it's basically a collection of the shorts from the video game.

Well, I guesss that's not too bad, but I hope they flesh the rest of the story out. I mean, half is done already i suppose. I can't wait to see this!!
Gooker1

Return to Licensed Themes