Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[NYCC] LEGO Previews Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Minifigs

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

[NYCC] LEGO Previews Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Minifigs

Postby Staff » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:21 am

79103_Leonardo

It should come as no surprise that LEGO is spreading core characters from a license across multiple sets. It makes sense from a marketing stand point. TMNT is no exception as the four figures above come from three different sets, and two of which comes from the Shellraiser set. I can only assume that there will be multiple versions of each turtle with different face and/or body prints. We'll find out more info when the sets launch next year.

79103_Raphael 79104_Mikey 79105_Donatello
Shredder
Splinter

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/10/11/nycc-lego-previews-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-minifigs/
Staff

Re: [NYCC] LEGO Previews Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Minifi

Postby darth_fett » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Y no see back of turtle? :( Are the shells permanently connected to the neck bracket a la batman's spread wings? Or does the shell sit on the stud of a standard neck bracket? When can i finally make a decent Master Roshi? Will they have an earlybird special release in December? *fingers crossed*
darth_fett

Postby Mister Ed » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Shells look like they are molded in one piece with the bracket, based on the pics of the set they previewed.
Mister Ed

Postby Sharpie Clone » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 pm

The turtles look fantastic and Shredder looks good to. I don't know if I would want to get into another theme of Lego, but I wouldn't mind having the 4 turtle MFs.
Sharpie Clone

Postby emtfl » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:11 pm

I am so excited to see this. I must own these. all of them.
emtfl

Return to Licensed Themes