Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Lord of the Rings Game Developer Diary #3

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGO Lord of the Rings Game Developer Diary #3

Postby Staff » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:05 pm

IGN posted yesterday the Developer Diary video number three in the series. I haven't even watched the video yet. I just wanted to post about it.

The game's original release date was slated for October 30th, but at some point since our last posting, that's been pushed back to November 13th. Gamestop still has their pre-order bonus of the Elrond figure available.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/10/09/lego-lord-of-the-rings-game-developer-diary-3/
Staff

Re: LEGO Lord of the Rings Game Developer Diary #3

Postby Mister Ed » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:20 am

Pushed back? Dang it! Now I can't get it for my wife's birthday, AND I have to think of something else...
Mister Ed

Re: LEGO Lord of the Rings Game Developer Diary #3

Postby Robzula » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Dang it, I was looking forward to having it before Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! since I hate having more than one brand new game at once which happens far too often... Last few games I bought (Pokemon Conquest, LEGO Batman 2, and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy) all ended up coming out within the same week as each other and I only just ended up starting TFF a week ago...
Robzula
Staff Writer

Return to Licensed Themes