Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

SDCC 2012 figures

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Re: SDCC 2012 figures

Postby Gooker1 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Brick_Obession wrote:I missed the first train on all of this so catching up was pretty expensive. I have been looking for the best possibly deals and have found some good ones. On the average I paid $150.00 each for Spidey, Bizarro, Shazam and Phoenix (SDCC). Most of it came from the sales of other Lego so that did not hurt as much. I paid $150.00 for Green Lattern which I did not think twice about once I had the others mentioned. Batman cost me more, roughly $200.00. As for Toy Fair Iron man and Captain America, well I took that one like any man experiencing a colonoscopy, ouch! At the end of the day, I am happy with what I paid for them considering they are complete and with the lanard.

I do not see these items going down much below the $125.00 in my opinion, actually that would be a great deal. As time goes on and new items come out the older ones will be continue to increase in price. If you can swallow it now, do it because later on you will be kicking yourself.

PS - I have an extra Phoenix due to overzealous bidding on my part. Let me know if anyone has a home for it.

I agree, these figures at the end of the day will probably run around $150-200 just b/c these will become harder to come across as time goes on.

How much did you pay for the NY figures? Someone just listed an AFA graded 9.0 set with lanyard. It has a really nice case with it too!

alldarker wrote:I'm finally going to be able to pick up Venom / Symbiote Spiderman, the last of the ComicCon 2012 exclusive figures I was waiting for, from the post office tomorrow. In contrast to the others I received, customs got their grubby paws on it, holding it up for two weeks and making me pay duties and taxes over the value.
Anyhow, I'll have all four of the 2012 Superheroes and Bilbo + bag + (properly stickered) map. I'm afraid that NY ToyFair Bucky / Ironman will be WAY too expensive to pick up anymore, but at least I managed to get ComicCon 2011 Green Lantern and Batman relatively cheap last year, thanks to a fellow FBTB member.

Speaking of overzealous bidding... :x I actually have an extra Phoenix AND an extra Shazam I wouldn't mind trading or selling off.

How'd you get dinged on the taxes and duties on this? Seller didn't mark it as a gift? Were your figures shipped in good shape? I ran into auctions where the lego piece fell off the card. That was always a disappointment.

Which figures did you want to trade for for the Shazam or Phoenix?
Gooker1

Re: SDCC 2012 figures

Postby onions » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 pm

take the trade to pm please
onions
Founder
Founder

Previous

Return to Licensed Themes