Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Gay comic characters!?

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Gay comic characters!?

Postby JonnyThunder3483 » Fri May 25, 2012 9:33 am

This may not be a good forum to post this, but I'll try(mods, if this shouldn't be on this forum please delete it). I just read that DC and Marvel are BOTH featuring gay heroes. DC said that it has yet to release whom it will be, and Marvel,it seems, has already had a Gay marriage in the X-men comic series. I don't want this topic to become a place to argue about our views, but do you really think this is necessary, or age appropriate? I do not agree with this recent change. Marvel, I think you have lost a fan (I never liked DC anyways)... :'( :facepalm:
JonnyThunder3483

Re: Gay comic characters!?

Postby dWhisper » Fri May 25, 2012 10:24 am

It's a subject that shouldn't be as polarizing as it is, but this isn't the place to discuss it. We're a LEGO site, and while we talk about the things that relate to it (like the sources, licenses, and the 80s glam rock beauty of a certain mod's hair), this isn't about any of that. If I had confidence that the whole discussion could stay even-headed and civil, I'd just move it to the BCS and let it live. But based on how it opened, I don't have that. Plus I hate the facepalm smiley.

If it's something you'd like to discuss I'd always suggest jumping into the piranha tank that we call chat. It's a lot more permissive than the site is for discussions... I just wouldn't expect to go in there and not end up hurt or offended.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Return to Licensed Themes