Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Free LEGO DC Super Heroes Movie Maker App Now Available

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Free LEGO DC Super Heroes Movie Maker App Now Available

Postby Staff » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:02 pm

[pro-player width="478" height="268"]/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Lego-Superheroes-Trailer-App-Store.flv[/pro-player]

Got an iPhone? Ever wish you could produce stop-motion videos with it? Well Warner Brothers Consumer Products/DC Entertainment has you covered with their new LEGO® DC Super Heroes Movie Maker app, available for free in the App Store. The above video is a preview of what can be possible but methinks the production value of it involved more than just an iPhone and the app. There is a tutorial video after the jump.

[pro-player width="478" height="268"]http://www.fbtb.net/assets/Lego%20Superheroes%20App%20Tutorial.flv[/pro-player]

If you end up making some videos with the app, post it in our forum thread.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/04/18/free-lego-dc-super-heroes-movie-maker-app-now-available/
Staff

Re: Free LEGO DC Super Heroes Movie Maker App Now Available

Postby batsamd » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:40 pm

The app looks cool, I'd be tempted to try it out if I had an iphone. :'(

I'm disappointed in the lack of Android apps from LEGO. There's a few, but when I just saw all the ones in the iphone app store I became very jealous and a bit angry. >:(

Maybe one of these days TLG will realize that the Android OS is currently the most used smartphone OS.
batsamd

Re: Free LEGO DC Super Heroes Movie Maker App Now Available

Postby Gandalf1 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:47 pm

The first video is apparently "Not Available".
"I am to metaphor cheese as metaphor cheese is to transitive verb crackers."
Gandalf1

Return to Licensed Themes