Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

German Toy Fair 2012 ... Lord Of The Rings

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

German Toy Fair 2012 ... Lord Of The Rings

Postby Staff » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:37 am

More LOTR from German Toy Fair

And here's a sneak picture of the Lord Of The Rings sets too ... again, quite a small photo, but you can see the scale of the sets.  I should add, the display stands /scenery in the background are not included in the sets!!  This again comes from this website.  Let's hope there's more to follow ...
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/02/03/german-toy-fair-2012-lord-of-the-rings/
Staff

Re: German Toy Fair 2012 ... Lord Of The Rings

Postby Athos » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Helm's Deep looks quite promising. Shelob looks like a terrible set, but maybe I just don't like brick-built creatures. The rearing horse is intriguing; I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one of those to see how I like them. Gandalf's cart looks like a nice little set; I love that it is civilian oriented. Can't tell about Moria, or whatever that one behind the cart is supposed to be.

Steve
Athos

Postby RancorRider8 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:18 pm

I can't WAIT to get my hands on these! Shelob is epic! Love Moria! Do you have more pics?
Rancors are neither cuddly, nor cute. But it's one heck of a riding experience!
(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
RancorRider8

Postby THX 1138 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm not planning to get any of these, but I have to admit, some of them look pretty cool, especially Helm's Deep. I'd like to see them try to make Minas Tirith, Isengard (or Sauran's tower in Morder), and Mount Doom in later waves.
Do a barrel roll!
THX 1138

Postby bigospedros » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:23 am

The original poster of these pics has more here BUT, there are no more pictures of the LOTR sets, sadly :(
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Return to Licensed Themes