Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

First Look At LEGO Super Heroes Batman Polybags

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

First Look At LEGO Super Heroes Batman Polybags

Postby Staff » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:26 pm

After forum member Diaaabo posted pictures of two more Star Wars Polybags, I popped over to check out the new sets Ace posted were available for pre-order and to download some instructions on the S@H site and discovered these two new polys. I have no information on how easy these will be to get or when they will be available, but I have a suspicion that the Batmobile set will be similar to the Hogwart's Express mini. Could be easier/cheaper to get, but we'll just have to wait and see at this point. I can't wait either way and since I have the instructions already, I plan on building a couple of these tomorrow to compliment my son's new Cars sets. That design is really great!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/01/01/first-look-at-lego-super-heroes-batman-polybags/
Staff

Re: First Look At LEGO Super Heroes Batman Polybags

Postby Darth Jokar » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Nice I will get these when they drop.
Get on your knee's and tell me you love me...
Darth Jokar

Postby MrCRskater » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:03 am

That mini batmobile is HAWT!
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby sparkart » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 am

Great news, the little Batmobile is very nice, and kids can get a Batman minifig with a week's allowance. Thanks, TLG.

I hope the other hero superhero minifigs are offered in polybags, too, at least the DC trinity - Batman, Superman, and Wonderwoman. Maybe Superman versus a tank battle drone that can be rebuilt into an aerial attack drone? Wonderwoman versus a built-up snake monster?

Aquaman versus sharks would be a really small parts count polybag, eh?
sparkart

Postby mikado » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 pm

i would love to see them do a minifig mystery pack of just heros and villians someday, fat chance huh
mikado

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:51 pm

I will definitely get both those if I can find them. I REALLY hope I can find the one with the minifig. I've been trying to figure out what Batman set I want to get to get a Batman minifig, but haven't been inspired by anything (except the Joker's Fun House one, but that seems like it might be an exclusive). This would be an easy, cheap way to get a Batman.

And that Batmobile set is just nifty.
Mister Ed

Return to Licensed Themes