I think a Lego SpongeBob SquarePants game would be cool, chronicling random events plus the movie. Instead of a lightsaber or gun, the characters would use certain objects as weapons and have a skill in place of "the force" in Lego Star Wars...
Plot: Navigate SpongeBob and Patrick through 12 undersea levels, including ones based on the show and hit movie and build your way out of trouble! (Second player becomes Patrick.)
SpongeBob: Just normal minifigure, fast, no weapons, high jumper.
SpongeBob (Work): SpongeBob with hat, spatula as weapon and throwing Krabby Patties as powerup.
SpongeBob (Helmet): Normal SpongeBob, with helmet.
SpongeBob (Jellyfishing): Your weapon is a jellyfish net and powerup is bubbles that capture people, if they grow big enough.
SpongeBob (Reef Blower): You have a Reef Blower which acts like the vacuum Robin has in Lego Batman.
SpongeBob (Karate gear): You can kick and punch better.
SpongeBob (Moustache): You can kick and punch better.
SpongeBob (Rock!): You are dressed as a wizard and your weapon is a laser guitar. You can hit with it, or shoot.
Patrick: Just normal minifigure, slow, no weapons, low jumper.
Patrick (Helmet): Normal Patrick, with helmet.
Patrick (Jellyfishing): Your weapon is a jellyfish net and powerup is bubbles that capture people, if they grow big enough.
Patrick (Moustache): You can kick and punch better.
Patrick (Rock!): Your weapon is a laser guitar. You can hit with it, or shoot.
Squidward: Your weapon is your clarinet and your powerup is playing it, stunning people.
Mr. Krabs: Your weapon is throwing coins and your powerup is cash papercut.
Plankton: Fast but small, hops around.
Sandy: Just normal minfigure, fast, no weapons, high jumper.
Sandy (Bikini): Sandy minifigure when in treedome.
Sandy (Karate gear): You can kick and punch better.
Mrs. Puff: Can inflate and thus jump really high. Can only kick and punch. Otherwise, useless.
Goofy Goober: Can hit with giant lollipop.
SpongeGar: Prehistoric SpongeBob. Like normal SpongeBob. Can hit with club.
Pattar: Prehistoric Patrick. Like normal Patrick. Can hit with club.
Squogg: Prehistoric Squidward. Like normal Squidward. Can hit with club.
Sir SpongeBob: Medevial SpongEob. Like normal SpongeBob. Can hit with sword.
Sir Patrick: Medevial Patrick. Like normal Patrick. Can hit with sword.
Squidley: Medevial Squidward. Like normal Squidward.
King Krabs: Medevial Krabs. Like normal Krabs.
Extra Toggle: Gary, Jellyfish, Nematode, Bus Driver, Doctor, Fish #1, Fish #2, Fish #3
1. Spongy Beginnings: Navigate around SpongeBob's house to get him ready for his first day on the job in Bikini Bottom. Then, help SpongeBob get his job at the Krusty Krab by making patties to feed the anchovies before time runs out! Finally, he must go save Sandy from a giant clam when he first meets her and survive the treedome!
2. Lost in Time!: Help SpongeBob and Patrick go through time through the portals to meet (and defeat!) their ancestors!
3. Boating School: Patrick helps SpongeBob cheat on the test. As SpongeBob, help him navigate around the track and not to crash!
4. Karate Choppers: Sandy and SpongeBob
5. Trouble at the Goo Lagoon: Plankton tricks SpongeBob into helping him ruin people's days at the beach! Now SpongeBob must thwart his evil plan by going into the Chum Bucket and destroying his blueprints!
6. Jellyfishing: After a long day of action, SpongeBob goes jellyfishing with Patrick to unwind.
1. Goofy Goober's Ice Cream Party Boat: SpongeBob and Patrick are dazed and confused after too much ice cream. The must work their way through the back of the Goofy Goober's to make it out, destroying pesky employees.
2. The Patty Wagon: Drive the Patty Wagon around obstacles on your way to Shell City.
3. Squidward Suspects: As Squidward, go from the Krusty Krab to the Chum Bucket (with your bike as a vehicle) and thwart Plankton's plan... If you can.
4. SpongeBob vs. Dennis: Dennis the hitman is here, and SpongeBob and Patrick must fight him with their manly kelp moustaches.
5. Escape the Shop!: Escape Shell City while the sea creatures attack the Cyclops, but don't get caught! Then, get special help to go back.
6. SpongeBob Rocks!: As SpongeBob and Patrick, fire your laser guitars to free the citizens of Bikini Bottom!
1. Atlantis SquarePantis: Help SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward or Mr. Krabs escape from the Atlantean guards and Plankton's tank! Play as good guys or bad guys.
2. The Great Escape!: Help SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward or Mr. Krabs escape from the Krusty Krab freezer, where they've been locked in by crawling through the air ducts and avoiding pests on the way, like nematodes.
-Super jellyfish nets
-Super jellyfish zap
-Krabby Patty bombs
-Squidward's Easter Island Head
-The Chum Bucket
-The Krusty Krab
-The Emergency Room
-Plankton (like from the "Build-a-Bob" set.)