Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Super Heroes Unite! September Winners

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Super Heroes Unite! September Winners

Postby Staff » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Completely slipped my mind last month to check out September's winners of LEGO's Super Heroes Unite! contest until I caught wind that Mark (andertoons) Anderson took a second place prize pack of the complete 2012 LEGO Super Heroes: DC Universe collection for his stunning Cat Woman Line Art.

LEGO Catwoman Line Art - Full

The first prize winners of all that DC Universe LEGO swag as well as a limited-edition hand-painted cold-cast porcelain maquette were Kyle Fleming's LEGO Batmam: Return Of The Joker & Shelby Pritchard's An Interview With Batman. Kyle's video was created for a class, so I guess one way or another he got an A.

One of 4 third prize winners Ian Norris scored a brand spanking new Batcave set, LEGO Batman: The Videogame and a T-Shirt for his LEGO-fied comic cover for "The Man Of Plastic".

Congrats to all the winners who you can check out here and don't forget the contest continues until a grand prize is drawn in December so get your entries in! October's winners should be posted soon.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/11/02/super-heroes-unite-september-winners/
Staff

Re: Super Heroes Unite! September Winners

Postby andertoons » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:37 am

I was thrilled to be one of the winners! How cool is that?!

I wonder what exactly will be included in the DC Universe prizes. Will the Ultra Builds be part of that, or considered separate? Stay tuned!!
andertoons

Postby MrCRskater » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:19 pm

The line drawing concept is an interesting choice for a LEGO MOC. The two ideas seem rather disparate, but your marriage of the two is very well-done and looks fantastic. Great idea, and great work!
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby Walter Boy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Love these! They're very artistic!
Walter Boy

Return to Licensed Themes