Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

Postby ccjwprongs » Thu May 19, 2011 12:05 pm

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 aiming for all consoles this holiday

If you're as obsessed with the boy who lived as we are, this summer's final chapter in the Harry Potter film series is unlikely to sate your desire for British wizardry. Thankfully, Warner Bros. has announced that the next entry in the Lego Harry Potter series will arrive on pretty much anything that plays video games, sometime "this holiday."

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 follows Harry and co. through the treacherous final years at Hogwarts, leading up to the seventh book's catastrophic conclusions.

XD Well, we never saw that coming!
Neeeooowwwwww
ccjwprongs

Re: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

Postby Robzula » Fri May 20, 2011 1:56 am

Geeze, another one already? I love these games to death, but this is just getting to be a little much.... Still, Harry Potter was one of the better ones so I'm looking forward to this.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby Flynn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Robzula wrote:Geeze, another one already?

It shouldn't come as too much of a surprise, given that the last one was entitled "Years 1-4".
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby Robzula » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:07 am

Flynn wrote:
Robzula wrote:Geeze, another one already?

It shouldn't come as too much of a surprise, given that the last one was entitled "Years 1-4".

I don't mean "another one" as in another LEGO Harry Potter, I mean it as in another LEGO game this year. I was just finished with Clone Wars and Pirates when this news came around.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Return to Licensed Themes