Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Stop Motion On Stranger Tides Trailer

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGO Stop Motion On Stranger Tides Trailer

Postby Staff » Tue May 10, 2011 11:18 am

As part of their POTC worldwide exclusive, MTV has released a LEGO stop motion video recreating the On Stranger Tides trailer. You can also read up on the making of the video here.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/05/10/lego-stop-motion-on-stranger-tides-trailer/
Staff

Re: LEGO Stop Motion On Stranger Tides Trailer

Postby Pepper » Tue May 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Now that's AWESOME!!! XD XD XD
Pepper

Postby GIR3691 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:08 am

Those Star Wars videos have set the bar too high. I just wasn't impressed by comparison. ;)
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

PotC trailer on front page question...

Postby bobalego » Wed May 11, 2011 6:39 am

So this is almost not a LEGO question but I have never been able to watch videos on certain sites like fbtb, the internet movie database (imdb.com) or Hulu. The commercials always, always work fine, but not the video that I intend to watch. Is there a way to check the video source or file type before playing them. I would love to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean trailer here...
bobalego

Postby Robzula » Wed May 11, 2011 2:11 pm

GIR3691 wrote:Those Star Wars videos have set the bar too high. I just wasn't impressed by comparison. ;)

Agreed. The animation itself was... decent at best, and the background scenery, or lack thereof, killed it.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Return to Licensed Themes