Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Is LEGO Toy Story video game in the works?

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Is LEGO Toy Story video game in the works?

Postby bobalego » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 pm

My wife and I are excited about LEGO Harry Potter. If it were not for LEGO Indiana Jones, which she fell in love with, she would still think video games were a waste of time. So I gotta love the LEGO video game series. We have a lot of fun playing them. I was hoping some one heard news about Toy Story. It's a shame there will not be a Spiderman LEGO game but now that Disney owns Marvel, perhaps LEGO Spiderman will some how come back at least in a game...any ideas?
bobalego

Re: Is LEGO Toy Story video game in the works?

Postby Obi-Wan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:15 am

If the line gets popular enough, sure they'll release the game-but they won't release it immediately, unless the line is popular immediately. (then it will be like indy. it was very popular as soon as it hit shelves.) if it is like star wars, it will take a few years. just my guess.
Obi-Wan

Re: Is LEGO Toy Story video game in the works?

Postby General Weegee » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:28 am

Probably Lego Toy Story The Video Game would come out maybe around the Summer or Fall 2010. It would have all 3 movies. You can purchase characters. Probably the main hub would be Andy's Room. But I still don't know how they would do Mr. Potato Head...
General Weegee

Return to Licensed Themes