Hello again, recently I bought for my daughter the pirate advent calendar and it got me to thinking what other ones are there?
Also what if you could design your own, and what would it be?
For me, it would have to be spongebob, as my daughter is a big fan, normally each calendar had 8 minifigures, so based on that, here's what mine would be like.
1. Krabbie patties on a table.
2. Small table set part 1 with drinks and chairs.
3. Small table set part 2 with turkey on a plate with chairs.
4. Small table set part 3 with fish or apples on plates with chairs.
5. Small table set part 4 with drink bottles with chairs.
(This would make up a larger dinner setting.)
6. Mr. Krabb in Scrooge outfit.
7. Small desk with loads of money, till and candle stick.
8. Fish minifig in old time suit with top hat (Bus driver?). Carol singing.
9. Small bookshelf with safe and coins.
10. Mrs. Puffs in old time outfit selling fish, clams or crabs in baskets.
11. Small 4 poster bed.
12. Patrick in Marley ghost outfit complete with chains and treasure chests.
13. Small sled. with presents
14. Small tall desk with quill and ledger.
15. Door frame with (Patrick as Marley) on the front.
16. Gary as Tiny tim. in wheelchair.
17. Small toyshop store front with toys part 1
18. Small toyshop store front part 2
19. small toyshop store front part 3
20. Grimm reaper ghost 3 (Plankton in a robot suit with cape.)
21. Christmas tree with presents.
22. Sandy minifigure as ghost 1 (Doctor.)
23. Fireplace with stockings hung.
24. Spongebob in Santa outfit / Bob Cratchet. Ghost 2.
Okay it's a bit long winded but I thought that if it also represented a christmas it might be a added bonus.
Anyway what would your ideas be coming up to Christmas.