Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Available For Preorder

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Available For Preorder

Postby Staff » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:27 am

For more Amazon.com referral links In other video game news, it appears that Amazon.com has some preorder pages up for the next LEGO Harry Potter game. Titled LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, you can preorder the game for the following consoles:

• Nintendo Wii

• Nintendo DS

• Playstation 3

• Playstation Portable

• Xbox 360

• And last but not least: Windows XP

And with Amazon's Preorder Price Guarantee, you'll pay the lowest listed price when your game ships. Preorder LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for your system today!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2009/10/27/lego-harry-potter-years-1-4-available-for-preorder/
Staff

Re: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Available For Preorder

Postby Andi » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:41 am

That's everything but PS2. Good to know and nice to see that it will also be available for PC.
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Re: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Available For Preorder

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:46 am

Yay! PC! I was worried when the trailer only said consoles. Now I have to decide if I am going to buy this when it comes out, or wait a couple years for the inevitable "Complete Saga" version... if they release THAT for PC.
Mister Ed

Return to Licensed Themes