Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO/Disney Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time First Look

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Re: LEGO/Disney Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time First Look

Postby Blacknight » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:47 am

LOL at the animated carnage when you load that page. Lego's stance on violence has sure changed in only a few years since the days when Dino Attack 2010 was seen as pushing the boundaries.
Blacknight

Postby Classicsmiley » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:31 pm

My local Toys R Us has shelf tags for these sets. Are they due out soon, or are they still due out in April?
Classicsmiley

Postby Clyne » Thu May 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Didn't feel it warranted a new topic since it's kinda minor, and I may have missed it somewhere, but:

Did others notice the re-worked skeleton minifigs? I specifically encountered it in "7569 Desert Attack." I haven't had a set with one in it since "7196 Chauchilla Cemetery Battle" and may have missed earlier inserts.

Edit: did a little digging, looks like was the original type of skeleton w/ ball & socket are joints. Curious why they would go back to it, though.
Clyne

Postby GIR3691 » Sun May 16, 2010 7:06 am

They seem to go back and forth with either mold. I would guess based on whichever one is available at the time. I love it because I absolutely prefer the old ball and socket version. It looks more like a minifig skeleton would look, not with long mechanical ape arms.
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Previous

Return to Licensed Themes