Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Indiana Jones 2 video game

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Re: LEGO Indiana Jones 2 video game

Postby Andi » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:20 am

Well... I guess, my computer does not meet the system requirements...
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Postby Flynn » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:03 am

No, I think you just found the secret "Strawberry Swirl" level. That's supposed to be really hard to get to, how on earth did you find it?
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby Andi » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:06 am

i got the game now for the Wii, there it works wonderfully.
But I am stuck.
Has anyone of you already finished Level 1?
What do you have to do for winning against that Russian officer on that machine in the end?
I found the switch which switches off the fire for a few seconds, but still I can't find a way to attack him.
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Postby Apolloefc » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 am

I was disappointed with this. Thought it was as bad as the 4th film. >8(

Found a review that I agreed with

http://thecalmzone.blogspot.com/search/ ... le%20Train

Won't be wasting my time with any more rubbish like this.
Apolloefc

Postby bdc » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Andi wrote:i got the game now for the Wii, there it works wonderfully.
But I am stuck.
Has anyone of you already finished Level 1?
What do you have to do for winning against that Russian officer on that machine in the end?
I found the switch which switches off the fire for a few seconds, but still I can't find a way to attack him.

It's not just you. We got stuck there first time through, its a bug. Pulling the switch by the door on the left should drop down a ladder so you can get up to the officer but the first time we played it did not... It has worked fine on subsequent replays. We've had other such glitches on this LEGO game, never really had stuff go wrong like this on previous Traveler's Tales LEGO games.

-bri
bdc

Postby bdc » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Regarding 'Lego Indy 2' online co-op patch coming, I'm a bit annoyed that it wasn't too clear that this was coming after the fact for PS3 and Xbox 360, or I would have bought one of those versions instead of the Wii version. I have always gotten the kids the LEGO games on the Wii since that is their primary console and didn't realize there was a possibility that other platforms might have significant differences in game play. I do trust my oldest to go online and play LittleBigPlanet levels on the PS3, it seems like he is going to miss out on this type of experience with LIJ2 because of the Wii version.

That said, I do like the fact that LIJ2 has been more of a departure from the older LEGO video games from Traveler's Tale. My kids like to explore the hub areas and it seems to make the whole experience less linear with all the bonus levels etc.

-bri
bdc

Postby Blacknight » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:47 am

I guess the PC version doesn't get it either. :(
Blacknight

Previous

Return to Licensed Themes