Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SDCC] Justice League Sneak-Preview Trailer

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

[SDCC] Justice League Sneak-Preview Trailer

Postby Staff » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:32 pm

My dislike of Batman v Superman is well documented on this site. My love of Wonder Woman isn't as much (I meant to write a review, I just simply didn't have a chance... babies are very distracting), but it certainly has been stated. I'm cautiously hopeful that Justice League will be good... there is certainly promise. Mamoa is a great casting for Aquaman, and I'm a fan of the 90s Aquaman, and see a lot of that reflected there. Flash looks far better in this than he did in BvS or earlier previews, and I'm really digging how Cyborg fits into this.

I mean, I was going to see this movie anyway, but I do hope I don't hate it...
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2017/07/22/sdcc-justice-league-sneak-preview-trailer/
Staff

Re: [SDCC] Justice League Sneak-Preview Trailer

Postby gomek » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:02 pm

I would love that is instead of Superman coming in at the end it turned out to be Green Lantern. (but not Ryan Renolds) That would be a true twist.
gomek

Postby dWhisper » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:37 am

Unless DC, Snyder, and Henry Cavill have been misdirecting and gas-lighting the crap out of us (which I do not think any of them are capable of)... his return has already been spoiled.

I'd love to see them sneak in Green Lantern (I didn't mind Reynolds as it, that was just a junk script), preferably John Stewart. But an even better twist would be to have a Lantern show up, but for it to be pre-fall Sinestro. Again, though, I'm not sure they are capable of that...
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby tekkamanraiden » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Still pretty sure this movie will be bad, new trailer makes me think it will at least be entertaining bad.
tekkamanraiden

Postby dWhisper » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:31 pm

tekkamanraiden wrote:Still pretty sure this movie will be bad, new trailer makes me think it will at least be entertaining bad.

That'd be a pretty big step up from both Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby GrayMattR » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:30 am

I still plan on seeing this movie but as a non-Justice League superfan, I'd like to point out that the trailers don't give us a plot line or even let us know who the bad guy is; all we know is that five superheros come together. In the words of Jerry Seinfeld, that sounds like "a show about nothing."
GrayMattR

Postby Flynn » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:26 am

GrayMattR wrote:I still plan on seeing this movie but as a non-Justice League superfan, I'd like to point out that the trailers don't give us a plot line or even let us know who the bad guy is; all we know is that five superheros come together. In the words of Jerry Seinfeld, that sounds like "a show about nothing."

See, for me that just means a good trailer.

(seriously, was anyone else frustrated at how much plot the trailers for Spider-Man Homecoming let on? Seriously impacted my enjoyment of the actual film)
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby gomek » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:48 pm

dWhisper wrote:
tekkamanraiden wrote:Still pretty sure this movie will be bad, new trailer makes me think it will at least be entertaining bad.

That'd be a pretty big step up from both Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad.

I didn't see Suicide Squad, but agreed that Batman vs Superman was way beyond bad. I made it to the extended dream sequence and then shut it off so I could begin the process of trying to forget what I saw.
gomek

Return to Licensed Themes