Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

TTGames Reveals LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Game Teaser Trailer

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

TTGames Reveals LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Game Teaser Trailer

Postby Staff » Mon May 15, 2017 10:41 am

Update 2: Cover art revealed, at least for Nintendo Switch edition, below.

Update: You can read the official press release on Business Wire. It details that it will be released on November 14, 2017 for all current generation systems, with Nintendo Switch available as "this holiday season".

Players will go head-to-head with the time-traveling Kang the Conqueror in an epic battle across Chronopolis, from Ancient Egypt and The Old West to Sakaar and New York City in 2099. Along the way, gamers will be able to take control of a host of iconic characters, from Cowboy Captain America from the past to Spider-Man 2099 from the future along with Thor, Hulk, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Green Goblin, and dozens of other Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains.

Ahead of E3, TTGames announced their newest game for the LEGO family of games: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2. Details are scant other than a full trailer release date of May 23rd. If there is a golden opportunity for an obscure character or alternate costume of a popular character to get a release, a free-with-purchase promo for this game would be it.

via Twitter

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2017/05/15/ttgames-reveals-lego-marvel-super-heroes-2-game-teaser-trailer/
Staff

Re: TTGames Reveals LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Game Teaser T

Postby fallenangel327 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Is that the Cowboy Captain America from Jack Kirby's bicentennial treasury special?

I kind of want this now.
Supersonic wrote:nobody is going to see the differences between the Rebels and ESB AT-AT. Definitely not kids.
fallenangel327

Postby PurpleDave » Mon May 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Can the guy in the center be the GWP minifig, please? I'd actually kinda like a cool Spiderman minifig, but at the moment they simply don't exist. And I really don't want to have to wait another 82 years to get one...
Everything is Batman! Except Adam West.
PurpleDave

Postby fallenangel327 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Spider-Gwen is the obvious choice, though.
Supersonic wrote:nobody is going to see the differences between the Rebels and ESB AT-AT. Definitely not kids.
fallenangel327

Postby dWhisper » Mon May 15, 2017 7:49 pm

I'd be happy with Spider-Gwen or Spider-man 2099. I'd probably want Gwen more, but either would get me to buy the game, despite not actually liking LEGO video games all that much.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Return to Licensed Themes