Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

The LEGO Movie Building Event at Barnes&Noble

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

The LEGO Movie Building Event at Barnes&Noble

Postby Staff » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:59 am

The LEGO Movie Building Event

Sick of the Movie yet? I know I'm not. I've only seen it once, and by my straw poll, I'm already behind the curve. I'm sure many of you have seen it more than once but if you're looking for a new way to keep the magic alive, then check out this The LEGO Movie building event hosted by Barnes&Noble. Details are pretty light; the event is on March 1st, and all the image says is "build a scene from the movie" which could mean anything. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you can probably build a micromanager of some type, much like the LEGO Brand Retail monthly mini model build from earlier this month. Just a wild guess. Anyways, plug in your zip code to see if a store near you is participating. I would advise getting there early and mentally prepare yourself for a mob scene.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/02/20/the-lego-movie-building-event-at-barnesnoble/
Staff

Re: The LEGO Movie Building Event at Barnes&Noble

Postby ufjason » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:38 am

During the event, LEGO fans will assist the citizens of Bricksburg, the fictional city in the movie, by building a creative LEGO vehicle or device that can fight for justice and defeat Lord Business and his Micro Managers, the evil tyrants trying to take over the city. Participants will be allowed to take home their creations, along with a free copy of THE LEGO®MOVIE™ Adventure Builder Booklet. Barnes & Noble customers can also enjoy 30% off the LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite DVD. This offer is available in all Barnes & Noble stores nationwide.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby BeMild » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:50 am

Note that you will need to RSVP for this event if you want to attend.
BeMild

Postby ufjason » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:58 pm

How do you RSVP? I'm not seeing an online sign up.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby Mister Ed » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Looks like you have to sign up in advance in person at the store. At least that was in the description at most of the stores near me.

EDIT: I was able to sign up over the phone. Unfortunately my first choice store was full when I called, so they are definitely limiting attendance.
Mister Ed

Return to Licensed Themes