Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGOLAND California Opens The LEGO Movie Experience

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGOLAND California Opens The LEGO Movie Experience

Postby Staff » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:21 am

TLM Experience Logo

If you live in the Southern California area and are looking for something to do this weekend besides go see the movie for the nth time, check out what LEGOLAND California is doing. They are debuting The LEGO Movie Experience starting tomorrow February 20 at the LEGOLAND Soundstage. I can't seem to find an end date for the Experience, but expect LEGOLAND to milk this thing for as long as possible. The entire basement set is going to be there along with a tone of other sets and scenes. You can get an idea of what to expect by checking out the photos here in this Fandango interview article with Wyldstyle voice actor Elizabeth Banks. I plan on being there Saturday with the family so if you see me wandering around the park come say hi!

Thanks to chief for finding that link.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/02/20/legoland-california-opens-the-lego-movie-experience/
Staff

Re: LEGOLAND California Opens The LEGO Movie Experience

Postby ranwanimator » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:27 am

Why always California? LLFL is bigger and has the potential for more tourist traffic. First the giant X-wing, now this. I don't think I want to live on this planet anymore. At least not in the Florida part.
ranwanimator

Re: LEGOLAND California Opens The LEGO Movie Experience

Postby Clavius » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:31 am

Crap! I visited LLCA last year just before the X-Wing arrived. Now this year I'm traveling down to Florida next week and the Movie thingy is in CA! My timing sucks! Sill looking forward to being at a Legoland though.
Clavius

Return to Licensed Themes