Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

It's Official... Vin Diesel: "I AM GROOT!"

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

It's Official... Vin Diesel: "I AM GROOT!"

Postby Staff » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:03 pm

dieselgroot3

In probably the worst-kept secret in Marvel-movie history, it's finally been confirmed that Vin Diesel will have three words worth of dialog in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Okay, to be fair, I think Groot has said perhaps seven words ("Groot feel hurt" was said in one of the Cancerverse stories), but still, we're going to get a whole lot of variations of Riddick saying "I Am Groot!" Let the parodies begin!

Honestly, not sure how I feel about this. I think he'll make a fine voice for Groot, but think there were so many roles that could have used Diesel better. He's a huge nerd, and has a certain presence that would lend itself to the comic movie mediums.

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/12/23/its-official-vin-diesel-i-am-groot/
Staff

Re: It's Official... Vin Diesel:

Postby Zrath » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Lest we forget, he was the voice of the Iron Giant. :)
Zrath

Re: It's Official... Vin Diesel:

Postby ufjason » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Physically a better Drax.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Return to Licensed Themes