Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Star Wars Celebration VII

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Star Wars Celebration VII

Postby SDIronClaw » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:43 am

Looks like west coast got the venue, Star Wars Celebration 16-19 April 2015 in Anaheim, CA. I know it is long way off, but I am planning on attending. If FBTB is going to be doing a Lego display, I am in for that as well. Already planning my next project. XD
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Re: Star Wars Celebration VII

Postby SonOfSolo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Sounds like I have to put this on my calendar of events for 2015. Might have to miss out on SDCC for this for that year.
SonOfSolo

Postby sparkart » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:30 pm

That' might be cool. The focus will be on Episode VII, but it'll be the 10 year anniversary of Episode III, and the 35th(!) anniversary for the best Star Wars movie, too.

I can't say I'm entirely happy with Disney and Star Wars mixing so intimately. When I see Stormtroopers and Jedi dancing around on stage in Orlando, a bit of me dies inside. While it can be hilarious to see worlds collide, ala Patton Oswalt's rambling, the joke can get old quickly, IMHO.
sparkart

Postby lego the hutt » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:44 pm

I bought 4 day passes for the wife and I yesterday . I have never bought tickets for anything so far in advance before. I'm pretty excited about it. It will correspond to the new movie and also hopefully the new Star Wars land at Disneyland that is planned to replace tomorrow land
lego the hutt

Postby lego the hutt » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:58 pm

I can't say I'm entirely happy with Disney and Star Wars mixing so intimately. When I see Stormtroopers and Jedi dancing around on stage in Orlando, a bit of me dies inside. While it can be hilarious to see worlds collide, ala Patton Oswalt's rambling, the joke can get old quickly, IMHO.

I can't say the same. I feel like a piece of me dies inside every time I watch certain parts of the prequels unfortunately. George was past his prime. After watching recent Disney movies like pirates if the Caribbean I expect much better quality out of the sequels than we saw from the prequels. We are in good hands.
lego the hutt

Postby SonOfSolo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Got 4 day passes for me, the wife and the boy. Can't wait. Torn about the new movie......a bit. But I'm just looking forward to getting my Star Wars nerd on all week. Can't wait.
SonOfSolo

Postby lego the hutt » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:42 pm

SonOfSolo wrote:Got 4 day passes for me, the wife and the boy. Can't wait. Torn about the new movie......a bit. But I'm just looking forward to getting my Star Wars nerd on all week. Can't wait.

I'm very excited too.

Recent info has been a bit disappointing though expected. At the d23 expo it had been announced the new star wars movie would come out in summer 2015 (just a few months after celebration 2015). Now it is being pushed back until dec 2015...oh well.
lego the hutt

Return to Star Wars