Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Exclusives Confirmed, 10236 Star Wars Ewok Village

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Exclusives Confirmed, 10236 Star Wars Ewok Village

Postby DarthBuilder » Thu May 30, 2013 4:48 pm

From Brickfanatics three exclusive sets have been confirmed. One being 10236 Star Wars Ewok Village for €249.99.

"Grogall has confirmed via Eurobricks what most have sort of known for a while and that is we will be getting both a large scale Sydney Opera House (To replace Tower Bridge) and the Ewok Village. He has also confirmed the next Winter set will be a Village Market."
DarthBuilder

Re: Exclusives Confirmed, 10236 Star Wars Ewok Village

Postby buriedbybricks » Thu May 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Though he is Leaky McSneak, it isn't ACTUALLY confirmed until it comes from LEGO. Unless I missed a memo.
buriedbybricks

Postby SDIronClaw » Fri May 31, 2013 9:47 am

Rumor has it the Ewok Village will be revealed tomorrow. Not sure how much truth is behind it, but I thought I would share.

Bricklink poster quoted the following: "Oh, dear! Just got the press-kit for the LEGO Star Wars Ewok Village coming out in September. It will be revealed tomorrow at an event in the Czech Republic and I’m not supposed to say anything until then but OMG, it looks great! (*fainting smiley goes here*) Expect pictures and the full press kit, including designer video on all LEGO fantasies tomorrow (June 1st). We are allowed to share after 5 AM EST."

Link to the quoted information http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=731446
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Postby buriedbybricks » Fri May 31, 2013 12:13 pm

SDIronClaw wrote:"... I’m not supposed to say anything until then but OMG, it looks great!

:facepalm:
buriedbybricks

Postby Solo » Fri May 31, 2013 2:51 pm

And fifty bucks says that person will still get future press releases despite clearly not being able to follow the simple instructions. Lets predict what happens next then shall we? The official reveal is about twelve hours away, so I'm betting the images will be leaked by... oh, lets say midnightish. The usual sites will pick it up, it'll spread to various forums, takedown notices will be sent, snarky responses to said notices will be posted along with links to the images on Lego's own servers, and someone official will post about it before the approved go time and everyone else will follow suit.

Oh who am I kidding. That would never happen.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby piaknowguy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:59 am

I am lovin' this set! It is definitely on my list, as it is a very unique offering from Lego.
piaknowguy

Postby onions » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:48 am

onions
Founder
Founder

Return to Star Wars