Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Star Wars Battle Of Hoth Die Keychain

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Star Wars Battle Of Hoth Die Keychain

Postby Staff » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:07 am

When updating my lists over on Brickset yesterday, I saw this in the "New to the Database" section and my heart skipped a beat. There seems to be very little information on this polybag, but it may have been a promotional giveaway at the games launch in some areas. If you have any concrete info, sound off in the forum and know that my love of the LEGO Games and this one in particular means I am very interested to hear from you.

Which reminds me, I was so distacted I forgot to update my list...

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/02/15/star-wars-battle-of-hoth-die-keychain/
Staff

Re: Star Wars Battle Of Hoth Die Keychain

Postby Margot » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:13 am

I love this keychain! Will probably end up spending way too much on ebay to get one, if they start showing up.
Margot

Postby Solo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:35 am

That's awesome. Pull the keychain out and the tile covers the hole. Would be a great source for that die core if it was widely available.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Solo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Oh hey, did not know that. Neat.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to Star Wars