Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

UK Toy Fair 2013 ... Star Wars

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: UK Toy Fair 2013 ... Star Wars

Postby bigospedros » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 pm

BeMild wrote:Thanks for the great info! On Jabba's Sail Barge, did you like the design? I know many were critical of it based on the leaked box art, so I am curious to know if you felt it was a decent model, or if the size reduction also meant compromise on the end result.

Thanks!

In my humble opinion, the new Sail Barge is not as good as the old one. That's pretty much my favourite set ever and has been on display since I bought it! I didn't like how narrow it was and the front end was far too pointy. The sides still open up like the last one, with a similar interior. The only difference being you get Max Rebo's instrument at the non pointy end!

ThatGuyWithTheBricks wrote:That's disappointing about the Republic Gunship. Same set but much more expensive! Were there stickers though? I need some for mine.

You know, I don't think the set had stickers ... but I'm sure the final model will.

Oky Wan Kenobi wrote:Thanks. I know the figure wasn't there, but I thought since you saw pictures of them, you might have noticed if she has big eyes or not. But yeah, movie style is what I would expect too.

The picture was pretty small and I had no time to study it ... sorry.
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Genoch » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:01 am

Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm writing because I would like to share the pics I take yesterday from the italian catalogue that a shopper friend of mine showed me. Isaw confirmed even the new UCS, X-Wing, but there were no image, just a grey box with the Lego logo. Here there are the new sail barge, the at-te and the new gunship, coming since september in Italy. Sorry for the low quality of the images, but I took them with my phone.

And at last, the Advent calendar of 2013:

Genoch

Postby lialia1136 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 am

looking forward that they can come to Asia's Toy Fair!
lialia1136

Previous

Return to Star Wars