From home, I was able to see all the pictures and open Rob's UCS Falcon Parts List spreadsheet. That is a very helpful thread and it gave me a great deal of insight into the project that I'm embarking upon. Although Rob made a few color substitutions and a few parts substitutions which he listed in his spreadsheet, I intend to make far more color substitutions for parts that are on the inside of the build. I'm doing this to further reduce my overall cost of the project by maximizing the use of all the spare LEGO elements that I have in bins in my LEGO room. I have started a spreadsheet to keep track of what parts I have, what parts I need, and all the color substitutions that I could make. When I'm done, (which will probably be in the Fall of 2013) I'll post my spreadsheet here so others can make their color substitution decisions without having to do all the advanced work. I think it is going to really reduce cost to be able to make a Bricklink wanted list with many of the parts that are "regardless of color". I plan to keep track of everything, so I know exactly how much this project ends up costing me. Actually placing the Bricklink orders and beginning the construction won’t even start until after we move to Colorado in July, so I have plenty of time to do all the research and analysis of which parts can be swapped for color without affecting the outward appearance of the set.