Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Database of parts specific to Star Wars Lego sets?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Database of parts specific to Star Wars Lego sets?

Postby SWLegoFanatic » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:01 am

Hi everyone:

I'm in the process of rotating my sets from new->display@home, display@home->display@work, display@work->disassemble/store away. In the process of this the past couple of times, I've ended up with some rogue bits/pieces that have become separated from their set, and now I have the task of reuniting the with the set they belong to.

Short of reassembling every set and looking through every manual I have, does anyone know if there is a database out there that allows you to look up a specific part number and you get returning results showing you which set(s) the piece comes with? Luckily a few of them are more unique, and not generic parts, so I think many of these rogue pieces will be fairly easy to reunite with their proper sets and a database of this kind would be very helpful...

Anyone know of such a resource?
SWLegoFanatic

Re: Database of parts specific to Star Wars Lego sets?

Postby sstoroe » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 am

www.bricklink.com

find the part in question and go to the catalog entry. They then have a spot for you to look up what sets the part is in for that color.
sstoroe

Re: Database of parts specific to Star Wars Lego sets?

Postby SWLegoFanatic » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Great! Thanks, I'll try it out :-). I knew there had to be something out there as I couldnt have been the only one who had this happen ;-)
SWLegoFanatic

Return to Star Wars