Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

What has inspired you most to buy a SW set in 2012?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: What has inspired you most to buy a SW set in 2012?

Postby Ibiscribe » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:33 am

I'm still waiting for Black Friday, or post-Christmas sales, if only to see if anything I want is on sale. I can easily imagine kicking myself over having bought something only to have the price drop a month or two later.
Although, the Interceptor with Malgus is pretty tempting, as is that new skiff...
Ibiscribe

Postby BaronVonWilhelm » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:47 pm

What inspired me was clearing the attic in the house and casually checking eBay to see if any of my old stuff had value. As the numbers added up I realised the 10212 Imperial Shuttle was finally a possibility. That arrived this week and I will start building it this weekend. I am bitten by the bug though and am selling like a demon on eBay to hit my next target....the Super Star Detroyer
BaronVonWilhelm

Postby longtooth » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:42 am

With 2 young children, i dont have much spare money, but watching my son build his Star Wars lego collection gave me the bug. Im only realy into the OT sets, and cant buy much. But so far i have purchased (and built/rebuilt !) The new X Wing, the new Tie Fighter, the new A Wing ( sorry, i dont know the set numbers) and the Hoth and Endor battle packs. I would love to own more OT stuff but have to win the lottery first. Although the Millenium Falcon is on my christmas wishlist !
longtooth

Previous

Return to Star Wars