Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Having Trouble with Lego Set 9676 Starwars

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Having Trouble with Lego Set 9676 Starwars

Postby rriiver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:43 am

Anybody no a video that could help me i have read he instruction but always get stuck on wings! :shock:
rriiver

Re: Having Trouble with Lego Set 9676 Starwars

Postby Draykov » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:53 am

This isn't typically the kind of question that you would need to pose to LEGO directly. Besides, there's not been a real LEGO employee presence in the Ask LEGO forum for a while now...as such, I've moved your topic to the appropriate place. Please review the various topics in the Start Here forum and make sure you review forum-specific instructions for places like the Ask LEGO forum. Thanks and welcome aboard.

Looking at the instructions for TIE Interceptor & Death Star, it seems pretty straightforward: tiles to wing pieces, click hinge/slope/bracket assembly to inside if wing pieces, click hinge male (1 finger) to click hinge female (2 fingers). What exactly are you having problems with?

This is a review and not so much an instructional video, but there are some relatively close-up shots of the assembled TIE you might be able to use for reference.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby Morgan19 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 am

Draykov wrote:Besides, there's not been a real LEGO employee presence in the Ask LEGO forum for a while now...

That reply comes up a lot. Why not just close (or at least hide) the Ask LEGO section to avoid that?

m19
Morgan19

Postby Flynn » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Or perhaps just retitle it so that it works more as a general FAQ forum rather than something directly connected to LEGO?
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby Draykov » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:43 pm

I would ask that we keep this on topic and that you either PM one of the staff about the fate of the Ask LEGO forum or drop a comment in the suggestion forum. I think it's safe to say that the only reason it hasn't been dealt with sooner is that the admins are busy frying bigger fish and making awesome contests and site updates happen.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Return to Star Wars