Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Star Wars Miniland @ Legoland Windsor (UK) from 16th March 2012 & COMPETITION!!

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Star Wars Miniland @ Legoland Windsor (UK) from 16th March 2012 & COMPETITION!!

Postby Staff » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 pm

LEGOLAND Windsor has confirmed that the opening date of its new Star Wars Miniland Experience will be March 16, 2012.  There'll be a special launch event on March 10, 2012, which I will be attending on behalf of FBTB, to report back all the news I can.

Star Wars Miniland will recreate famous planets, environments, characters, and vehicles from the Star Wars universe in LEGO form. Visitors will progress through the movie scenes chronologically, and special effects are set to include sound, lighting, and interactive elements.

Comprised of 1.5 million LEGO bricks formed into 2,000 models in a 1:20 scale, Star Wars Miniland will be housed in the building that used to host the Rocket Racers attraction. It will be be divided into seven distinct scenes – one for each of the franchise’s feature films and one for the animated Star Wars: Clone Wars spin-off.

The park will also celebrate the new attraction's opening with a special Star Wars Miniland Experience Weekend on March 24-25, 2012. In addition to exploring the Star Wars Miniland area, guests will also be able to meet Star Wars characters, take part in a Jedi training camp, participate in Droid-building workshops and climb aboard a life-size Landspeeder.  The park will be open from 10am to 6pm on both days.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/02/28/star-wars-miniland-legoland-windsor-uk-from-16th-march-2012/
Staff

Re: Star Wars Miniland @ Legoland Windsor (UK) from 16th Mar

Postby bigospedros » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:52 pm

COMPETITION!!!

FBTB have been given 5 additional tickets to attend this event. If you're interested in attending, please post a reply to this thread. Please state how many tickets (up to 2) you'd like. If there are more than 5 requested, I'll do a random draw.

You'll be responsible for your own travel.

Prize details:
5 x ‘ Sneak Peak ’ tickets to view the new LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Experience at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort on Saturday 10 March 2012

Arrive 3:45 at the new LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel. (Parking available in the Windsor Park & Ride car park opposite the hotel) where you will be met by a member of the press team then accompanied through the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort to the new experience (a walk of about 10 mins). Entry to the experience is from 4:15 – 5pm. Winners may be asked to take part in some promotional activity.

Terms & Conditions:
- The prize consists of one sneak peak ticket to view the new LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Experience from 4:14 to 5pm on Saturday 10 March 2012
- Only one entry per person.
- The tickets are valid on Saturday 10 March 2012 only.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non transferable.
- Prize consists only of the elements expressly detailed above; no other elements.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated the promoter is the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Competition entry is open to all UK residents except employees and the immediate family of the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Winners may be asked to take part in some promotional activity on the day
- These tickets are not for resale
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby bigospedros » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 am

*bump*

Updated with confirmed details of the prize and T&Cs etc ...
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby bigospedros » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:20 pm

I know most of you aren't from the UK, but really, no takers from those forum members that are in the UK ??
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Obi_G » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 am

i'd love to go but i've got to work this weekend :( i have however just booked tickets for the 25th. it's going to be awesome :)

good luck to whoever gets tickets though...
Obi_G

Return to Star Wars