Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Lego Star wars III clone wars. I´m stuck!

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Lego Star wars III clone wars. I´m stuck!

Postby groggy69 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:29 am

Hello!

I´m Stuck! In the mission 9 : 8 see link:

http://www.supercheats.com/nintendods/w ... ough02.txt

I´ve played to the room where Jar Jar and Padme is stuck behind a forcefield. I cant take down the forcefield and free them! In the walkthru it says you take the "heavy gunner" but I dont have the heavy gunner, just the light gunner! I been everywere in the room and cant find any solution! Please help me!!! :(
groggy69

Re: Lego Star wars III clone wars. I´m stuck!

Postby Draykov » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:14 am

Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby Robzula » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:25 am

The guide you linked is only for getting all the minikits, not completing the game. If you are stuck in story mode, this will not help you at all. If you actually are trying to get the minikit, you'll have to go into the level in Free Play mode and use a character with a gatling laser, such as Hevy. If you don't have anyone with a gatling laser, you'll need to unlock and possibly purchase one first. I believe just completing the Story Mode of the level Rookies will automatically unlock Hevy.

For future reference, the site that Draykov linked, GameFAQs, is the best resource I've found for guides, cheats, tips, discussion, &c.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby groggy69 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:50 am

Hello and thanks for the message! Im in the story mode, but in the game I only have Skywalker and a light gunner. The heavy gunner is not with us in this mission. So I dont know what to do...
groggy69

Return to Star Wars