Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

HispaBricks 12 Now Available

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

HispaBricks 12 Now Available

Postby Staff » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:25 pm

The latest issue of HispaBricks has hit the web and volume 12 has some nice articles you just may be interested in. Aside from the cover story about Mike (!snap!) Doyle and his remarkable derelict houses, you'll find an interesting article on Legotron's quest to build his own UCS Sentinel Class Imperial landing craft and Tony (SavaTheAggie) Sava's fantastic trains. There's even a story about HispaBrick's own participation in CIFICOM, the 1st convention of Cinema, Fiction, Collectables and Merchandising ever held in Madrid on October 8-9th. Due to the nature of the event, they stuck with Star Wars, Harry Potter, Spider-man and Indiana Jones for their displays and even did their own colaborative Super Star Destroyer build. Great minds and all that.

You can download the new issue buy heading over to their website here and be sure to show them some love, 12 issues and counting and it's still free to enjoy. Thanks folks!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/12/01/hispabricks-12-now-available/
Staff

Re: HispaBricks 12 Now Available

Postby volumex » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 pm

link to website not active on 'here'?
volumex

Postby darth_fett » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:02 pm

How many of these different online lego magazines are there? Up until today I've only known of Brickjournal. Well that, and Jared's Minifig Customization Guide. I love these magazines, they keep me busy for days at least for each issue, and much like Lays, you can't have just one.
darth_fett

Postby buriedbybricks » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:19 pm

BrickJournal has the highest profile I'd say, but the folks at HispaBricks do a bang up job. The minifig customization book was put out by BrickJournal I believe and other than that I know of another called Railbricks if you're into trains.
buriedbybricks

Postby darth_fett » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Thanks for the rapid response on that. In my old age i am in fact coming to like the trains after all, but am a bit of a late bloomer with no working knowledge of model or real trains. Mechanically dumb you could say. Gundams & X-Wings otoh i'm a whiz with. I have bought the Minifig Customization Guide & bought a couple Brickjournals, & i have to say i'm loving the Hispabrick free downloads so far. If they ever make it paid like BJ had to, i'd still buy HB. (props for making english versions too lol). Now if only they'd translate ish 1 with the Giger Alien. Sigh.
darth_fett

Postby lemons » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 pm

I really like the Panzerbricks. Anything WWII gets a thumbs up in my book!
“You don’t need to see his identification … These aren’t the droids you’re looking for … He can go about his business … Move along.”

LEGO Star Wars blog.
lemons

Postby GrayMattR » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:33 am

I learned of HIspaBricks when they put out issue 3. It has always been good and it keeps getting better. You should all check it out if you haven't. I'm really glad they translate it into English - they don't have to since that's not their native language.
GrayMattR

Postby volumex » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:53 am

[quote="darth_fett"]In my old age i am in fact coming to like the trains after all.

Have you tryed a train thats been steampunked? Currently there is contest if you want to tread into the unknown.
If you want details send me a PM me. ;)
volumex

Return to Star Wars