Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

The Clone Wars: “Plan Of Dissent”

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

The Clone Wars: “Plan Of Dissent”

Postby Staff » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:08 pm

CW Plan of Dissent Preview

The battle of Umbara continues Friday with - Plan of Dissent

"The ignorant man follows, the wise man leads."
After the Republic conquers an Umbaran airbase, General Krell orders Rex and his men on towards the heavily fortified capital. Realizing there's a better plan, several clone troopers disobey orders to carry out a rogue, covert operation.

Check out the preview video

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/11/10/the-clone-wars-%e2%80%9cplan-of-dissent%e2%80%9d/
Staff

Re: The Clone Wars: “Plan Of Dissent”

Postby sparkart » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Finally, a Star Wars story that recaptures that "I can't wait" feeling when I was a kid waiting for the "next" Star Wars movie back in the late 70s and early 80s. Man, do I feel old, now.

I pretty much gave up watching Clone Wars, especially after the boring sorcery and fantasy story arcs that explored the Force. When you give up too much information about The Force, show it off too much and actually make it physical, real, and commonplace, it no longer is special, and loses that allegory for the human spirit and determination.

I really like the Krell character. Just when you think Krell might soften up, and pin a medal on a brother, he orders him kill-iminated instead. Cool, I mean...cold, man.
sparkart

Return to Star Wars