Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

The Clone Wars: "Darkness on Umbara"

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

The Clone Wars: "Darkness on Umbara"

Postby Staff » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:05 am

Clone Wars Ep. 407 Preview

Anakin Skywalker leads the 501st Legion of clone troopers into combat on Umbara, on a mission to help other Jedi battalions capture the capital of the shadowy planet.

The preview video for "Darkness on Umbara" is up now. Finally some clones!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/10/24/the-clone-wars-darkness-on-umbara/
Staff

Re: The Clone Wars:

Postby Blacknight » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 am

Here's hoping for the first good ep. this season.
Blacknight

Postby Walter Boy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Yeah, it looks like this one might have some nice Clone scenes! :)
Walter Boy

Postby Bellicose » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Imagine that. Clones warring, in a clone war. It's a beautiful sight, here's hoping it actually works out as promising...
Bellicose

Postby YavinBase » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:57 pm

In my opinion this was definitely the best episode not only of this season to date, but in a long while dating back to..., well, I can't even remeber when.

For the first time in a while I am looking forward to next Friday's episode.
YavinBase

Postby velcro62 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:42 am

that general was a complete idiot, who treated the clones like trash. and then he had the nerve to pull out his lightsaber on someone just because they didnt agree. I
velcro62

Postby Oky Wan Kenobi » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Yeah, definitely the best episode since the Season 3 opener, although still not as good as Landing at Point Rain.
Oky Wan Kenobi

Postby Robzula » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:38 am

Oh it feels good to be riled up about an episode again, especially when it's not like the first three of this season where I was riled up with anger and disappointment!

You know what? I don't even want to do my essay style half-review. I'd just devolve into childish "Oo Oo and that part where Master Krell pulled out his twin double bladed lightclubs? AWESOME! Or when the Y-Wing bombers swooped down and took care of business? FREAKING SWEET!"

Suffice it to say, it was a good episode.

velcro62 wrote:that general was a complete idiot, who treated the clones like trash. and then he had the nerve to pull out his lightsaber on someone just because they didnt agree. I

I actually really liked Krell. He was a bit of a hard sarlacc, but he was never really trying to be a bully, he was just getting the job done the way he saw fit. Plus twin double bladed lightclubs.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby neko » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:46 am

Good to see some good old fashioned Clone action n battle again...

My son liked it quite a lot, tho he seems stuck on the aquatic episodes this season, really liked them.
neko

Postby Blacknight » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:21 am

Oky Wan Kenobi wrote:Yeah, definitely the best episode since the Season 3 opener, although still not as good as Landing at Point Rain.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. It's a shame these war episodes are the exception rather than the rule in a series called the Clone Wars. But, I'm very happy when we do get them. Love the ep. 3 armor and all the different paint designs on the helmets.
Blacknight

Postby Walter Boy » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:37 am

I loved the whole 'Episode III' feel of this episode. The new clone armor and the 501st in action make me think back to the first time I saw RoTS.

So for me this was the best episode (so far) of the season! :)
Walter Boy

Return to Star Wars