Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Dear LEGO, There's a Typo In Your $400 Set

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: Dear LEGO, There's a Typo In Your $400 Set

Postby StoutFiles » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 am

Draykov wrote:Did someone say "canon debate catch-all thread?" Because we can do that.

We did that already. This isn't even up for debate though, if the model used in the movie was measured at a certain length, then that's what it is. The Executor stories are all less than G-canon, so their measurements are worthless if a G-canon source states or shows conflicting data.
StoutFiles

Postby onions » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 am

onions
Founder
Founder

Postby StoutFiles » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 am

So the typo instructions/box will be worth more?
StoutFiles

Postby Tyrant » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:53 am

fallenangel327 wrote:
Draykov wrote:Did someone say "canon debate catch-all thread?" Because we can do that.

We should have that. I can smell Tyrant now. :lol:

I try to stick with arguing against the pointless bashing of the EU. I don't care which canon anyone else follows. I care when they try to dictate what "real" canon is when it's own creator allows the situation to occur and who is a little wishy washy on his own canon when he gets new digital toys to play with. That, and comments like these, are what I respond to on the canon front. I don't care if the Executor is 17000m or 19000m, either way it's a lot bigger than a regular Star Destroyer which is the point trying to be conveyed. I understand how others would care though, so I am not seeking to belittle their debate. I would just go with whichever measurement is used more recently and more frequently, but that's just me.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
-The Sith Code
Bricklink Store
Tyrant

Previous

Return to Star Wars