Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

GoogleHoth?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

GoogleHoth?

Postby bobalego » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:21 pm

googlehoth
This is a leaked shot from the GoogleHoth website in the works, sorry that I used a leaked photo that is an unofficial shot from starwars.com and google's joint venture that is in the works. I couldn't find the link to the press release but if you find it let us know. This seems strangely similar to the "World of Star Wars" yahoo/star wars site that seems to have quickly lost interest among fans. Naturally, it would be cooler if they had a Coruscant or Tatooine but since this is a very early April Fools Joke the whole story is fake...sorry.
But seriously now, someone actually added the Falcon to GoogleEarth sky some how, so GoogleHoth could be done...
bobalego

Re: GoogleHoth?

Postby Galagoo » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:42 am

Now, I'm a bit confused. What is this "GoogleHoth" and is it fake or not?
Galagoo

Postby onions » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:39 am

bobalego wrote:googlehoth
This is a leaked shot from the GoogleHoth website in the works, sorry that I used a leaked photo that is an unofficial shot from starwars.com and google's joint venture that is in the works. I couldn't find the link to the press release but if you find it let us know. This seems strangely similar to the "World of Star Wars" yahoo/star wars site that seems to have quickly lost interest among fans. Naturally, it would be cooler if they had a Coruscant or Tatooine but since this is a very early April Fools Joke the whole story is fake...sorry.
But seriously now, someone actually added the Falcon to GoogleEarth sky some how, so GoogleHoth could be done...

Huh?
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby Bertramtalespinner » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:57 am

Oh it's a gag, for April Fools...in February...yeah.
Bertramtalespinner

Return to Star Wars