Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

Postby Flynn » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:30 am

Darthboba281 wrote:No, it doesn't have to be.

I would also like to mention Yoda's death. He dies from old age. Not very big, now is it? ;) George Lucas could break the change of big deaths again.

Central characters who are killed have spetacular deaths.

Also, Yoda didn't become a central protagonist until the PT.
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Re: Speculation : How Will Captain Rex Die ?

Postby Darthboba281 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:06 am

Well,... I Don't Know :lol:
Darthboba281

Postby Firespray » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:32 am

I see what you did there.
Firespray

Postby lego123 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Darthboba281 wrote:Ewok Warrior, that idea is pretty unlikly and unthinkable....or is it :shock:?!?!?

Anyways, I think Ahsoka will be killed in battle. Also people, what about Rex and Asajj Ventress? They don't appear in Revenge of the Sith, either.

Anakin kills Asajj Ventress in the animated clone wars cartoon.
Rex will probably keep on fighting, but for the Empire.
lego123

Postby lego123 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Master Fetty wrote:Couldn't this have been part of the other thread?

Anyway, you're making an assumption that Rex will die in the show. If he's part of the 501st, couldn't he keep on fighting as the Republic becomes an Empire?

I agree with Master Fetty.
lego123

Postby Raequan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Actually, Ventress survived that duel on Yavin IV
Raequan

Postby I Don't Know » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:37 am

Well,... I Don't Know

Third base

I'll Pm a moderator right away
Someone once asked me"Why is Star Wars awesome?" I replied" I Don't Know, it just is."
I Don't Know

Postby Big C » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Who's on first?

:)
Big C

Postby The Guy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Asajj Ventress - Wookieepedia wrote:Disappearance

Throughout their battles, Kenobi had learned more and more of Ventress's past. He concluded that Ventress was misled, not evil, and took it upon himself to find her and bring her back to the light. Skywalker was convinced that he had killed Ventress on Coruscant, and that Kenobi was not thinking clearly, but the two uncovered a trail of clues that confirmed her survival and location, battling and killing Durge on the way.

An enraged Asajj charges Anakin and Obi-Wan on Boz Pity.Ventress had been sent to the planet Boz Pity, where she was placed in a bacta tank by Count Dooku and given cybernetic modifications to amplify her rage. When Republic forces attacked Boz Pity, Kenobi came upon the chamber in which Ventress was contained within a Separatist facility, and was subsequently attacked by her when she detected him in her trance. She fought against both Kenobi and Skywalker, only to be unexpectedly abandoned by Dooku, who did not want her to delay his escape with an exhausted and malfunctioned Grievous. He ordered an IG-100 MagnaGuard to kill her as she desperately tried to reach Dooku's shuttle. Using a blaster rifle, the droid shot Ventress down as she approached the shuttle.

Enraged and wounded, Ventress attempted to kill Kenobi, who was trying to help her, only to be dealt a mortal wound by Anakin. As she lay dying, Ventress told Kenobi to protect the Galactic Core from Dooku, and finally let go of her anger and rage. Perhaps, she mused, Kenobi had been right about her. With that, Ventress appeared to die, and Obi-Wan ordered her corpse to be placed aboard a medical shuttle.

Despite appearances to the contrary, Ventress did not die, instead placing herself in a Sith trance on Boz Pity using her Sith healing techniques to heal the wounds she suffered. She was loaded aboard the med runner Bright Flight, and, while on board, emerged from her trance and ordered the pilots to alter their course; to take her as far away as possible from the war, Dooku, and the Jedi. The pilots complied.

Legacy

"I have collected a small number of seeds from my desert walks. I think I will plant them and see what they will grow, in memory of Asajj Ventress."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi

A rumor existed that Ventress was seen fighting in the Second Battle of Xagobah roughly a month after Asajj had apparently disowned the Separatist cause. Anakin Skywalker and a young Boba Fett engaged in a dogfight with the Ginivex-class starfighter similiar to one used by Ventress over Xagobah. Its pilot was fighting on the Confederacy's side and protecting the Techno Union Foreman Wat Tambor. However, as Geonosis had more available Ginivex fighters than Asajj's own personal one, the rumor that Ventress still fought in the war was nothing but a rumor, as she had not been seen since Boz Pity.

In 16 BBY, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote in his journal that he was reminded of Ventress by a desert plant during his exile on Tatooine. He then planted seeds in memory of her, under the mistaken impression that she had died at Boz Pity.

Sorry it's so long. That solves Asajj for all you too lazy to visit Wookieepedia.

Moving on to Ahsoka. I predict along with many others, Ahsoka will die cruelly enoguh for everyone to Force :lol: fully forget about her.

As for Rex. Either same as Ahsoka, or is just plain forgotten. Again, sorry it's so long.

I drove the guy in from first with a homer.
The Guy

Postby CommanderHawk » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:16 am

Commander Hawk here.

I don't care what wookiepedia tells you the guy. I think Lucas will change it, so all the spoiler-fans who check on websites about the ending of the clone wars get a suprise. Heres what I think should happen.

Anakin, Rex and Ahsoka recover the secret plans for the deathstar, but the are replacements. Instead the hologram shows the monastrey on teth, where half the movie was set. It shows blueprints for a fake weapon, but with Anakin and Ahsoka being "act now, think later" characters, rush of straight away while Rex assembles a strike team to help them. When they arrive they encounter a vast droid army, and most of Rex's men a gunned down. They escape into through a blasted wall and arrive in one of the prison cell's. Meanwhile Mace windu sends a hologram to Obi-Wan, telling him to go and help Anakin. Mace says Yoda felt a disturbance in the force revolving around Anakin and Ahsoka and pinpointed it to Teth. Obi-Wan brings 4 cruiser and one landing craft to help him. Back on Teth, Rex sends out three commandos to hold off the droids, but as soon as he runs off with Anakin and Ahsoka, the commandos are killed by Ventress who enters with over 20 droidekas. Obi-Wans fleet lands in the Jungle, and he sees the laser fire up by the monastrey, so he begins the ascent up the cliff with several AT-TE's. Meanwhile Anakin, Ahsoka and Rex find the room which should house the weapon, but the room is bare. Rex spots a strange sign on the wall, and Anakin identifies it as the mark of the Sith. Anakin tells Rex and his men to head back, but as they turn to leave a droideka shoots Rex in the chest, and Ventress enters. A second droideka blasts a hole in the wall, and whats left of Rex's legion destroy it, before Ventress hurls them out of the hole, and off the cliff. Anakin and Ahsoka are left in the room, along with the body of Rex. After a short battle, Ventress flings Anakin off the cliff. He lands on a ledge, but but is knocked out by a rock that slides down the edge. Ahsoka then duels Ventress, but a blow to the head knocks her backwards onto a rock. As Ventress prepares to kill Ahsoka, Rex grabs his pistol and shoots Ventress. She deflects it back at Rex, killing him, but it gave Ahsoka time to recover. Meanwhile Obi-Wans troops encounter a strong droid resistance, but there are to many clones. As the last of the droids fall, 10 huge trade federation landing craft behind the Republic cruisers and all 10 open fire on the nearest cruiser, destroying it. They then unload dozens of AAT's, and several Tri-droids take out an AT-TE. Over 1000 battle droids come pouring out into the jungle, taking out Obi-Wans men with uncommon accuracy. As the clones take cover, Obi-Wan uses the force to prise open the door to the temple, and whats left of the clones charge in headed by the Jedi Master. Back in the Jungles, Count Dooku steps out of a MTT! END OF PART 1 XD :lol: :lol:
CommanderHawk

Postby CommanderHawk » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 am

Part 2: THIS EXPLAINS THE DEATH OF AHSOKA (probably).

As Anakin lies out of action, Ahsoka grows tired from Ventress relentless blows. Ventress backflips towards the wall and Ahsoka turns to block her, but at the same time a magnagaurd appears out of the shadows. It trips Ahsoka and she falls to the floor, but Ahsoka jumps up again before Assajj can injure her. Ashoka screams for help as she is conered and the magnagaurd grabs her arm and smashes her head against the wall. As Ahsoka crumples to the ground Anakin jumps up onto the ridge and slices the magnagaurd in half. Anakin looks at Ahsoka's life-less body, and becomes full of new ferocity. Battering Ventress, he punches her in the mouth and stabs her through the chest. As Anakin stands looking at Ventress' slowly dying body, Ahsoka opens her eyes and sits up, and upon seeing Anakins shadowy body, she jumps up and advances silent towards him. He then turns around, and Ahsoka realises who it is and rushes towards him. "Watch out Ahsoka!" He cries. Dooku is standing in the doorway, brandishing his lightsaber, and he is to fast for Ahsoka. She turns and blocks Dooku's first slash, but his second plunges straight into her stomach. She cripples, and Dooku slashes at Ventress' neck. The failed Sith is not important to him. Dooku glares at Anakin, and jumps off the cliff onto his waiting speeder as Anakin watches the whole scene in horror. Obi-Wan rushes into the room and anakin crouches down beside Ahsoka, but she died instantly. Obi-Wan calls for the remaining clones, and they carrie, Ventress, Rex and Ahsokas body's from the room. Later that night the Rex and Ashokas bodys are burnt. Padme cries silently into Anakins shoulder, whilst Obi-Wan watches on with Yoda. The next day the remaining Jedi pay their respects to the fallen, and Anakin and Obi-Wan are briefed on their next mission to the Outer rim. But before they leave Yoda consults Anakin, telling him that the war has taken many lives, and that Ashokas death was tragic and her life short. As the two Jedi board a vessel, Obi-Wan tells Anakin he musn't fear death of others, as becoming one with the force is a great reward for Ashokas bravery. The episode fast-forwards to a war raged planet where Anakins troops are being overwhelmed. He then hears Ahsokas voice encouraging him. He steps out of the trench with his troops, and leads a vast charge shouting "For Ahsoka!". Then Obi-Wan recieves a message from Yoda, telling him to come back with Anakin to Coruscant, as Grevious has captured supreme chancellor palpatine. this ties up all loose ends [no smilies for you - 1 year -Dray]
hope you like my ideas
Last edited by Draykov on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Excessive and gratuitious use of smilies
CommanderHawk

Postby andycad12 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:53 pm

Ahsoka would probably die in order 66 but you never no she might do an obi -wan and hide somewhere, or go back to here home planet where ever that is. :
andycad12

Postby I Don't Know » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Big C said
Who's on first?

That's where I got my name from.
Someone once asked me"Why is Star Wars awesome?" I replied" I Don't Know, it just is."
I Don't Know

Postby Obi-Wan » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:34 am

Joedward wrote:This issue came up on the old forums. And it really comes down to bad planning on George's part.

Question is, how the frak are they going to create a situation whereby Anakin and co. would never mention her name again. They sometimes make passing references to other Jedi, so why he never talk about his one and only padawan. It's really poorly thoughtout. I honestly hope she dies in such a way that it would be too horrific for any Jedi to speak of again. Other wise it's just another of George's nails in the metaphorical coffin that is my childhood.

Raequan wrote:How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

Howwibly....howwibly howwibly.

Yep, Really bad planning. Or a mistake by us.....
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith-2005
Star Wars: The Clone Wars-2008
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two ideas of how she will be killed.

A. She is killed onscreen by Count Dooku or someone as thousands of horrified kids watch as she is destroyed in a way so horribly that no Jedi will ever speak of again.(also another pusher for anikin to go over the edge in the dark side.) Hey, That's the way the cookie crumbles in Star Wars.

B. She is slowly traumatized as terrible things happen to her master like, Anikin's hand cut off, Anikin's hate growing, etc, and starts to decline on missions until order 66, where she is the first Jedi killed, but off screen. Eventually some geek will put 2 and 2 and figure out that Ahsoka died by order 66, and reveal it to the world (including those kiddies that are now 30) and make millions of dollars. :lol:

Either way, I'm sure the show will end with order 66 and/or Ahsoka's death.
Obi-Wan

Postby Master Fetty » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:58 am

Obi-Wan wrote:B. She is slowly traumatized as terrible things happen to her master like, Anikin's hand cut off, Anikin's hate growing, etc, and starts to decline on missions until order 66, where she is the first Jedi killed, but off screen. Eventually some geek will put 2 and 2 and figure out that Ahsoka died by order 66, and reveal it to the world (including those kiddies that are now 30) and make millions of dollars. :lol:

Erm...what?
Master Fetty

Postby ShockZap » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:23 pm

My addictions (erm, I mean additions) are bolded.

As Anakin lies out of action, Ahsoka grows tired from Ventress relentless blows. Ventress backflips towards the wall and Ahsoka turns to block her, but at the same time a magnagaurd appears out of the shadows. It trips Ahsoka and she falls to the floor, but Ahsoka jumps up again before Assajj can injure her. Ashoka screams for help as she is conered and the magnagaurd grabs her arm and smashes her head against the wall. As Ahsoka crumples to the ground Anakin jumps up onto the ridge and slices the magnagaurd in half. Battering Ventress, Anakin punches her in the mouth and stabs her through the chest. Anakin looks at Ahsoka's body, which is near death. Looking at his robotic hand, he realizes that Ahsoka would be better dead that be 90% robot. After listening to Ahsoka say stuff like, "Master, thank you. I'm glad I died in battle," etc., Anakin decides, with Ahsoka's permision, to put her out of her misery. This begins Anakin's hate and the Jedi Council agree that Anakin did thee right thing and that Ahsoka's memory would be preserved better if they never mentioned her death again. He is now full of new ferocity. Obi-Wan calls for the remaining clones, and they carrie, Ventress, Rex and Ahsokas body's from the room. Later that night the Rex and Ashokas bodys are burnt. Padme cries silently into Anakins shoulder, whilst Obi-Wan watches on with Yoda. The next day the remaining Jedi pay their respects to the fallen, and Anakin and Obi-Wan are briefed on their next mission to the Outer rim. But before they leave Yoda consults Anakin, telling him that the war has taken many lives, and that Ashokas death was tragic and her life short. As the two Jedi board a vessel, Obi-Wan tells Anakin he musn't fear death of others, as becoming one with the force is a great reward for Ashokas bravery. The episode fast-forwards to a war raged planet where Anakins troops are being overwhelmed. He then hears Ahsokas voice encouraging him. He steps out of the trench with his troops, and leads a vast charge shouting "For Ahsoka!". Then Obi-Wan recieves a message from Yoda, telling him to come back with Anakin to Coruscant, as Grevious has captured supreme chancellor palpatine. this ties up all loose ends
I'm probably cooler than all of you combined.

[*Account "temporarily" suspended for excessive rude behavior to other members. Big shocker there - Don]
ShockZap

Postby Raequan » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:59 pm

:facepalm:
Raequan

Postby Plo » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:18 am

:facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have NO idea what your talking about...but it sure sounds cool
Plo

Postby I Don't Know » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:22 am

facepalm
I Don't Know

Postby Draykov » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 am

It would seem facepalm is the new black. I'd suggest you use it responsibly if you want to keep it. This facepalming facepalms nonsense gets really old really fast.
Hail Space!
Draykov

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars