Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

Postby Frylock_Dude » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:42 am

From the moment she was introduced in the movie, I've hoped that Anakin would get attached to her just so Ventress could kill her then Anakin would use his anger and hate to destroy Ventress(hopefully like the Yavin 4 duel in the cartoon).
Frylock_Dude

Postby Jedi Joe » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:33 am

I like Andi's theory from the first page.
Jedi Joe

Postby Mr.legoman123 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 am

Slightly off track, but considering how much Rex generally despises the commands he's given, and the respect he has for a few of the stars, I think it'd be great if the series went into Order 66 near the end and he defies it. I know Cody doesn't, but it'd be cool if Rex, along with a few others, didn't follow the order.

that cant happen. Rex is captian of the 501st legion lead by anakin, which is why Rex is always following Anakin. and in ROTS we cleary see Anakin leading the 501st on coruscant killing jedi during order 66. so unless Rex dies in battle before anakins turn to the darkside( The "death" of Anakin and the "birth" of Vader), Rex does end up killing jedi
NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOW YOUR DAD SHAVES HIS LEGS!!!!
Mr.legoman123

Postby Darth Pityles » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Anyway, here's my theory:

Cad Bane sets off a bomb that kills Rex and Ahsoka is left for dead. However, Ahsoka, with her memories damaged, is trained to be another Dark Acolyte under Dooku. Anakin has long since "let her go", and Ahsoka (now a Star Wars version of the Terminator, with Borg-esque implants) has no memories of her former Master, seeing him only as the way to execute her Prime Directive. As she and Anamin duke it out in a final confrontation, something triggers a residual memory in her and she finally recognizes him. However, her implants prevent her from killing him, and just as she's about to, Nietzche, Marx, Descartes, Socrates, Plato, and, for the strangest of reasons, John Lennon, appear out of a temporal anomaly, form a giant super-philosophy mech (with Lennon forming the head), and shoot Ahsoka in the back.
For some reason, I always have a bad feeling about things.

It's Lego, not "legos"!

Nietzsche was obviously an alien.
Darth Pityles

Postby Darthboba281 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:20 pm

That's very...uh...interesting, Darth Pityles.

Now, let me present my theory, again. I think Ahsoka will be killed in battle. Really ,people, her end doesn't have to be big.
Darthboba281

Postby darthvladovich » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Darth Pityles wrote:Anyway, here's my theory:

Nietzche, Marx, Descartes, Socrates, Plato, and, for the strangest of reasons, John Lennon, appear out of a temporal anomaly, form a giant super-philosophy mech (with Lennon forming the head), and shoot Ahsoka in the back.

What the...

I would love to see this in lego form.
Last edited by darthvladovich on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darthvladovich

Postby darthvladovich » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Mr.legoman123 wrote:
Slightly off track, but considering how much Rex generally despises the commands he's given, and the respect he has for a few of the stars, I think it'd be great if the series went into Order 66 near the end and he defies it. I know Cody doesn't, but it'd be cool if Rex, along with a few others, didn't follow the order.

that cant happen. Rex is captian of the 501st legion lead by anakin, which is why Rex is always following Anakin. and in ROTS we cleary see Anakin leading the 501st on coruscant killing jedi during order 66. so unless Rex dies in battle before anakins turn to the darkside( The "death" of Anakin and the "birth" of Vader), Rex does end up killing jedi

Unless,... Captain Rex refuses to execute order 66, so when Anakin Skywalker goes to summon the 501st, Rex and a few of the other captains try to resist him. But, after suffering a horrible defeat, Captain Rex goes into exile and later becomes a leader of the rebel alliance. Although, this has nothing to do with how Ashoka will (oops), might die.
darthvladovich

Postby Flynn » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Darthboba281 wrote:That's very...uh...interesting, Darth Pityles.

Now, let me present my theory, again. I think Ahsoka will be killed in battle. Really ,people, her end doesn't have to be big.

Yes, it has to be. I don't think I've ever noticed a central character of any movie or TV show dying, and not have it be a spetacular death (Natasha Yar being the exception, though I'm not positive on that one since I haven't actually seen that episode). One of the great cliches of films (Mostly action films) is that the central character's or bad guy's death must be spetacular, and I don't see this being any different. That is, of course, assuming she dies.
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby darthvladovich » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:17 pm

I think that in the next season, she will be severely injured by Cad Bane and Anakin will have to rush her to back to Coruscant before he can destroy the bounty hunter. Anakin will then have to go off on missions without his apprentice as she recovers in the Coruscant hospital. The sith soon find out about this, (being that one of their lairs is right above the hospital). And Darth Sidious sends Count Dooku to kill her, (Sidious knows that if Count Dooku kills her, Anakin will kill Dooku out of anger and revenge >8( , bringing him closer to the darkside and executing sidious' masterplan of galactic domination >:) ). However, Dooku will retrieve Asajj to kill Ashoka and promise her the place of being his apprentice after he kills sidious and inherits the galaxy. So, Asajj recruits an army of bounty hunters and leads an attack on the hospital. As the jedi council is informed on this, they quickly assemble all the jedi they have to spare to defend the hospital. So, there is a big battle at the hospital and Anakin and obi-Wan work together in a duel against Asajj, obi-Wan gets wounded (so typical) but Anakin delivers the killing blow and Asajj dies. Count Dooku comes knowing that nothing will go as planned once the council finds out. Anakin is given the choice to save either Obi-Wan or Ashoka. Anakin tries to save her but Dooku kills her before he can. So, Anakin brings Obi-Wan out of the hospital and Dooku escapes. This drives Anakin farther away from his master and the council and causes him to kill Dooku out of revenge. And everything is laid out for Revenge of the Sith.
darthvladovich

Postby Plo Koon » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:34 pm

That's a good theory.
Plo Koon

Postby Boyfromvalley » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 am

Here's my theory, not exactly sure how but mabey Ahsoka departs the same way Donna did in Doctor Who. Circumstances (I don't know what) force her to leave the Jedi order and she is never seen ago.
Could be she has her connection to the force forever severed and can no longer be a Jedi.
Boyfromvalley

Postby Master Fetty » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:01 am

darthvladovich wrote:Unless,... Captain Rex refuses to execute order 66, so when Anakin Skywalker goes to summon the 501st, Rex and a few of the other captains try to resist him. But, after suffering a horrible defeat, Captain Rex goes into exile and later becomes a leader of the rebel alliance. Although, this has nothing to do with how Ashoka will (oops), might die.

Have you seen AOTC? Clones have to follow orders given to them by their leaders. The highest leader is Palpatine, so whatever he says, goes. The clones don't have free will in the sense that every other character does. They can be individual, but must always follow orders. If that order is to get a takeaway, or kill Jedi, the clones will follow it.
Master Fetty

Postby darthvladovich » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:56 am

Master Fetty wrote:
darthvladovich wrote:Unless,... Captain Rex refuses to execute order 66, so when Anakin Skywalker goes to summon the 501st, Rex and a few of the other captains try to resist him. But, after suffering a horrible defeat, Captain Rex goes into exile and later becomes a leader of the rebel alliance. Although, this has nothing to do with how Ashoka will (oops), might die.

Have you seen AOTC? Clones have to follow orders given to them by their leaders. The highest leader is Palpatine, so whatever he says, goes. The clones don't have free will in the sense that every other character does. They can be individual, but must always follow orders. If that order is to get a takeaway, or kill Jedi, the clones will follow it.

Unless,...The Repulic didn't fully pay the Kaminoans, so they decided to create a few rouge clones. And then...
XD I'm just joking. I was thinking the same thing while I was writing that post. I was just creating a theory for the impossible circumstances that Rex could actually refuse his orders.

Not to go even farther off topic, but I wonder what a clone would do if it was ordered to kill itself?
darthvladovich

Postby Jedi Penguin » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Yeah, but what if Rex and a few others realize that Palpatine is Darth Sidious, which means he's been egging on both sides and is responsible for many deaths of his/their brothers? Also, what if Ahsoka is engaged with Rex in small talk and Rex, while talking about his job, accidentally lets slip about Order 66, causing Ahsoka to figure that Palpatine is probably Sidious, perhaps she even suspected as much when she might have eavesdropped on the Council saying "The Dark Side of the Force surrounds the Chancellor." and bla bla bla and tells Rex that and he realizes that his leader has betrayed him and then the Order is issued and Rex (and possibly some pals) decide not to obey and Rex (and some pals) and Ahsoka try to tell the truth about Palpatine, and either the others believe it and don't attack, or don't, but are defeated by Rex and Ahsoka (and possibly others helping them). Also, if Rex kills Ahsoka, I want him to find out immediately after killing her that Palptine was using him and his brothers and have him shoot himself on camera. Or if Ventress gets her, have her come back to Dooku and brag about it, only to have Dooku tell her he doesn't need her anymore and literally stab her in the back.
Jedi Penguin

Postby Master Fetty » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:42 am

I, in the block of text you quoted, wrote:Clones have to follow orders given to them by their leaders.

Allegance doesn't matter. If Rex found out Palpatine was the Sith, he would still side with Palpatine, because Palpatine is their leader. Clone's don't have free will. They follow orders. They do not betray because they are programmed not to betray.

i.e That ain't gonna happen.
Master Fetty

Postby I Don't Know » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:33 am

Jar Jar will be clumsy(as he always is ) and shoot her down when she is caught unawares.
Someone once asked me"Why is Star Wars awesome?" I replied" I Don't Know, it just is."
I Don't Know

Postby Wubbles » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Frylock_Dude wrote:From the moment she was introduced in the movie, I've hoped that Anakin would get attached to her just so Ventress could kill her then Anakin would use his anger and hate to destroy Ventress(hopefully like the Yavin 4 duel in the cartoon).

Me too. ;)
CoC Rule #5: One account per person.
Creating multiple accounts, for any reason, is grounds for an immediate ban. If you have any problems logging into your account, contact the staff.
Wubbles

Postby Captain Typo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Darthboba281 wrote:Now, let me present my theory, again. I think Ahsoka will be killed in battle. Really ,people, her end doesn't have to be big.
I like that one... Simple... And to the point! >:)

However, taking this very good point made by Flynn into consideration:

Flynn wrote:Yes, it has to be. I don't think I've ever noticed a central character of any movie or TV show dying, and not have it be a spetacular death... One of the great cliches of films is that the central character's or bad guy's death must be spetacular, and I don't see this being any different.

It's obvious (although unfortunate) that she couldn't just get shot up by SBDs... Even though that's the fate that befell tons of Jedi that were stars of this series in Episode III, but let's not go there.

I say that they (being the screenwriters) should somehow work it in that Ahsoka and Ventress are alone. Perhaps Ahsoka was flying into a battle in a gunship along with a squad of troopers, in order to provide backup for Anakin, and Ventress brings the ship down in a desolate area where no one is around. She quickly dispatches the troops, and she and Ahsoka have a battle royale which ends with the token limb dismemberment, or- Wait, sorry, kid's cartoon, right... Well, it ends with Ventress killing Ahsoka. Simple, yet epic. Case closed. :P Maybe they could even throw in that Ahsoka disarmed Ventress, spared her, then Ventress repays her mercy by killing her, in order to up the "badness" ante. :roll:
"Yippie-ki-yay, my friend."

-John McLane, Die Hard With a Vengeance- The TV Edit
Captain Typo

Location: Trapped inside a quadrilateral receptacle that is in front of you

Postby chiron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:37 am

Despite the fact that anybody going to battle in what is basicaly a bakini, is going to the same life expectancy as a redshirt against Greivus MC Greivus bodily harm. A lightsaber can't deflect shrapnel it only turns them into flamin hot peices of metal. theres a reason why clones wear armour. OR yoda could turn kanibal. Oh venerable master yoda have you seen my padawan. :O um um go to fight Greivus (Burp) she did go help her you must XD . If obi-one skywalker fills out his obligations then I'll break out the ewok band tople statues of ashoka set off fireworks and make smores on a remote forest planet.
chiron

Postby Raequan » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:52 am

Jedi Penguin wrote:darthvladovich wrote:Unless,... Captain Rex refuses to execute order 66, so when Anakin Skywalker goes to summon the 501st, Rex and a few of the other captains try to resist him. But, after suffering a horrible defeat, Captain Rex goes into exile and later becomes a leader of the rebel alliance. Although, this has nothing to do with how Ashoka will (oops), might die.

Have you read the Republic Commando series or heard of the Null ARCs? Clones disobey orders and many, like Ordo and Levet, did not follow Order 66 and deserted to Mandalore along with Atin, Corr, A'den, Prudii, Jaing, Kom'rk, Mereel, and other clones.
Raequan

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars