Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Chrome vader

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Chrome vader

Postby nave333 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:01 pm

This was in the original forumn but i would like to continue it because it would tell us more info about it.

now the promotion for the chrome vader is on and i have been looking around but i cant find much info confirming it.
and i really would like to get one of these I have even emailed the lego web.
Jar-Jar will die...,Jar-Jar will die...,Jar-Jar will die...,Jar-Jar will die..., DIE Jar-Jar Binks!!!!!
:S :| :) >:)
nave333

Re: Chrome vader

Postby Daz Hoo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:13 pm

In the old FBTB forums, speaknspell, AKA Steve Witt, wrote:Hey ya'll, I wanted to clear this up a bit for you guys.

The Chrome black Darth Vader is going to be randomly inserted in 2009 sets in the US just like the chrome gold c-3po was in 2007. this means it won't be in battle packs or retail exclusives (including shop@home, target, wal-mart, etc.). There will be around 10,000 just like last time and it will be a luck of the draw thing, just like last time.

the one's in Europe right now are part of a special promotion and I believe it will probably be the only way to get them in Europe. rest of the world is probably out of luck again, just like last time.

anyways, I figured you'd want the straight scoop. Don, I don't hate you, I didn't answer any emails about that until I had a clear direction from marketing for what I could say

Steve

The original post and thread can still be found here.

I hope that clears things up for you on that subject.
Daz Hoo

Postby lordvader208 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:15 pm

I have heard that some people have found them in clone battle packs, so who knows what sets will have them? Anyways, I didn't get one when I bought my clone BP. :D Hopefully there will be one when I buy the Republic Attack Shuttle, Ahsoka's Fighter, Darth Vader's TIE, or some other set.
lordvader208

Postby onions » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Or you can just keep your eyes peeled on fbtb.

<.<

>.>

I'm just saying.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Solo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Smooth Ace. Real smooth. :lol:
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to Star Wars