Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

The People vs George Lucas

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: The People vs George Lucas

Postby djmangunz » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:14 pm

I see people bashing Lucas all the time on-line. There is a simple solution, if you don't like his work then stop watching it. It will give you less to complain about and those of us who do like his work won't have to listen to everyone crying about George.
sleeves optional
djmangunz

Postby findyourfix » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:50 pm

I think this film has the potential get a solid look at just how deeply penetrating SW has gone into the lives of everyone in the civilized world. GL's (George Lucas, not Green Lantern) vision, and revision, and re-revision and re-re-revision of his story has been incredibly entertaining. It's fun, and has a wide spread mythos and sets of stories stronger than any other out there, IMO. Watch a good action/adventure/sci-fi/fantasy movie these days without any influence from GL. I think you'd be hard pressed find one. It'll be great to see how folks from the die-hards to the general public interact with GL and his world spanning empire. Also, I have to agree with some of you, I think the CGI poorly affected GL's and Spielberg's KOCS.
findyourfix

Postby b4p » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:04 pm

djmangunz wrote:if you don't like his work then stop watching it.

the only problem i have is that i would like to see a really nice remastered version of the originial original trilogy on bluray, but i doubt that will happen in the next 10 years
b4p

Previous

Return to Star Wars