Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO SW Clone Wars Video Game

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

LEGO SW Clone Wars Video Game

Postby SIMAFOL » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:18 pm

The past 2 days I babysat my niece and nephew and we played LEGO SW 1 and 2 and I was thinking with the new series and sets that it would be stellar to see the Clone Wars LEGO videogameified. Other than Ask LEGO, is there a way to see if this is possible? I'd love to custom my own Clonetrooper and fight hordes of Battledroids and Asajj.
-S-
SIMAFOL

Re: LEGO SW Clone Wars Video Game

Postby BigBenKenobi » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:56 pm

This idea has come up before, and in my opinion, I wouldn't doubt it. I think this would be a great idea, but then again, the clone wars is kinda hard to follow like the films. It doesn't really have a smooth plot I guess I would say. The clone wars more or less goes of on a lot of random tangents and missions. Also, the clone wars won't be finished for who knows how many seasons. So, yes, I would think a videogame would be produced, but not anytime soon ;) .
Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda
BigBenKenobi

Re: LEGO SW Clone Wars Video Game

Postby DestructiveDelirium » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:22 pm

This idea could easly be done. They don't have to (and shouldn't) follow the TV series fully (or at all) Kinda like with Lego Batman. It wasn't based after anything, it was an completely original story line. They could easly make something like that with Clone Wars, since its a galaxy wide 3-4 year war..there is alot of room for extra adventures.
DestructiveDelirium

Return to Star Wars