Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO SW - Complete Saga mini kit model instructions

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

LEGO SW - Complete Saga mini kit model instructions

Postby wokajablocka » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Hay I was playing the Lego Star Wars complete saga and I was wondering if any people had compiled instructions for the mini kits. Some of these vehicles look pretty cool and I thought that I if I could build them I could add these to my Lego Star Wars collection. I haven't completed the game yet so I was wondering if any one else had?
I have currently bought most of the the parts needed for the malevolence from bricklink for the quest for R2 game set.
Last edited by Draykov on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarify title
wokajablocka

Re: LEGO SW - Complete Saga mini kit model instructions

Postby dewback trooper 9 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 pm

I've actually wondered the same thing. I beat the wii version and was like "hmm, those could be interesting to build" but i've never actually been able to find any directions on the web. The closest i found was how to build the mini-kit canister that you collect in the game.
dewback trooper 9

Postby Gingerbeard Man » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:54 am

I don't have Complete Saga, but for LSW2 Original Trilogy most of the mini kit models are identical to the actual mini sets that LEGO released in 2003/2004.

E.g. the AT-ST and Snowspeeder are from set 4486. So you can build them with the instructions provided by LEGO:
http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buil ... 193296.pdf

(Note that some unique pieces are used, such as the printed flap for the AT-ST's "face" which is only available in that particular set.)

The Millenium Falcon is identical to set 4488, the AT-AT is identical to set 4489, etc. Some of the models, such as the Sandcrawler or Sailbarge, have not been released as sets so there are no official instructions from LEGO. You'll just have to play the corresponding level over and over again and pay close attention when the kit is assembled on-screen. ;)

About those mini kit canisters - I have tried to build some myself, but one of the parts does not exist. The lever/antenna is attached to a part like the Modified 1x1 Plate with Clip Light, but with the clip rotated 90 degrees. According to BrickLink such a part does not exist. A 1x2 Plate as substitute just looks crap.
Gingerbeard Man

Postby petitetoilonrouge » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:55 am

Sorry for the necropost, but I was wondering if anyone had ended up compiling the instructions for those or for the Clone Wars game? I might do it myself otherwise, though it might take me a while...
Flickr / Twitter / Instagram: petitetoilonrouge
petitetoilonrouge

Return to Star Wars