Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

hello

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

hello

Postby the dutch guy » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:26 am

hello,

i'm new to the forums, and since i couldn't find where to put this, i put it here.
as you may or may not have guessed, i'm from holland, and have been reading the forums for a pretty long time, and thought it was time to finally interact.

so, here i am :D
don't you just love patriotism...
the dutch guy

Re: hello

Postby Ham Salad » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:29 am

Hi Dutch Guy!

I am from OZ and have been a lurker for 4 years and have decided to come into the light. So I also say hi to everyone :D

Its great that so many around the world just love building with those little bricks. Finding the FBTB made me feel that being an so called "adult" Lego was for kids. Some of the stuff I have seen that people are building just blows me away.

I ask everyone to spare a thought for the people down here at the moment who are dealing with the horrible bushfires that have claimed nearly 200 and still rising. Sorry to be a drag, but lots of kids missing and I have two of my own.
Ham Salad

Re: hello

Postby Big C » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:54 am

Hey guys,

Please go to this thread to tell everyone about yourself, and please pay attention in the future in regards to where you should be posting. Thanks. :)
Big C

Return to Star Wars