Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Celebration VI's Exclusive Slave I

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: Celebration VI's Exclusive Slave I

Postby dawookieewarrior » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:05 pm

I remember my first Celebration which was C3 I missed out on a lot of the exclusives I had just heard about the event maybe a month before I decided to go. I missed out on Lego, GG, but got the Code 3 which I thought was cool too bad they don't make stuff anymore. CIV was a bust for me and I almost said forget it when I heard that they would be in Orlando. I missed CV due to a death in the family. CVI was a nice surprise and I enjoyed myself. Will end up going to a CVII depending on time of year.

This set is a good set I would love to get my hands on a Maul set. I like the Maul character a lot.
dawookieewarrior

Postby deco_droid » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:18 am

These are cool -- all three so far. i can't wait for a falcon...

but man, if they gave these away with a certain dollar amount for Christmas or whatever I think they'd sell a ton. usually all they do is give free shipping which is a given at amazon, plus disounts. i don't know why anyone buys from the lego shop really. what is the advantage? and please don't say VIP points...
deco_droid

Postby jomandybri » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:26 am

To my knowledge, there was only plans to have three of these. On the first day of CVI people were asking questions about the exclusive after it had sold out at the Lego booth, and one of the workers said it was one of three tins to be offered at the convention, before being corrected by another memeber of staff to just the one (Boba) at CVI, with two different tins at 2 other events (one being the Maul from earlier on in the year and the other the NY Toy Fair).
May the mass times acceleration be with you!
jomandybri

Postby dawookieewarrior » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:57 am

as much as I would like a falcon tin with Han I don't think I could attend another Comic Con to get one. lol I was lucky to go to CVI and now NYCC. I missed out on the Maul which I would like to get but I couldn't go to SDCC. The lines there are huge I may be able to score a set at NYCC on the Friday. Last year things looked more crowded for the Anime part of the show then the regular con on the Friday.
dawookieewarrior

Previous

Return to Star Wars