Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Starwars 7256 Standing model help needed

Comments, questions, suggestions, errata clarifications on FBTB's set guide.

Starwars 7256 Standing model help needed

Postby louis1 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help I am trying to build the alternative model shown on the box of 7256 Jedi Starfighter where the model is standing up. Can anyone provide instructions for this please? :(
louis1

Re: Starwars 7256 Standing model help needed

Postby GIR3691 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Can't find any images of the back of the box, so I don't know what you're referring to. Got a pic?
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Postby louis1 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:44 am

http://www.toysperiod.com/lego-set-refe ... ure-droid/ it is image 8 on this web page. Thanks.
louis1

Postby majortom » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:27 pm

I remember making the time when LEGO used to put alternate models/ building ideas on the back of their boxes, and as a child it was one of my favourite aspects of the sets.
I cant provide you with instructions, but I will say that you should start with building the areas where the construction is shown relatively clearly in the image, for example, in this case the feet/ legs, arms, weapon and shield. The hips dont look too difficult as do the 'wings' on the back, you can see at least some of the parts needed to build these as well as the cockpit (and as its sloping, you'll need some form of hinge). You'll slowly start building up (sorry for the pun) a pile of bricks required for the build from the parts that make up the set. Youll have to 'fill in the gaps' using only the pieces that remain in the pile.
In some ares you'll have to be creative as the range of bricks are pretty limited, espeacially as this is a relatively small set.
So, good luck and hope that helps and sorry if this sounds obvious!
majortom

Return to FBTB Set Guide