Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Holiday Set Part 1 Now Available, Still Double VIP Points

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Holiday Set Part 1 Now Available, Still Double VIP Points

Postby Staff » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:02 am

Just a quick note to let you know that the first of two special holiday-themed promo sets are now available from LEGO Shop@Home. The set is free with any purchase of $99 or more and will automatically appear in your cart once your order reaches the threshold. Offer is valid from today through 11:59pm EST October 31 or while supplies last. The good news is that once your order qualifies for the promo set, you will also get free shipping. And that's not all. October is double VIP points all month long, so you'll also be getting twice the rewards. Now would be a great time to pick up 10235 Winter Village Market if you haven't done so already. The promo set practically fits in the market scene like they were meant to be together... like as if it was planned or something...

The second holiday set will be available during Brick Friday in November.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/10/14/holiday-set-part-1-now-available-still-double-vip-points/
Staff

Re: Holiday Set Part 1 Now Available, Still Double VIP Point

Postby The_Chosen_1 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:50 am

Better yet, include $50 worth of SW sets in an order of $99+ and get the Clone Lieutenant, Christmas set, double VIP points, and free shipping to boot!
The_Chosen_1

Postby Brainslugged » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Big fat "meh" on this one for me. Bit of a relief actually - with is an the Toys R Us Bricktober sets being so mehtastic, I'm managing to resist spending too much on Lego this holiday season.
Brainslugged

Postby chabala » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:37 am

I ordered the 10235 Winter Village Market, and along with the first holiday promo set, I also received the LEGO store employee polybag.
chabala

Postby kibosh » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Placed my order for the Winter Village Market today to get this set and the double VIP points. I really hope I get the LEGO store minifig, too!
Check out my daily Lego picture at alegoaday.com.
kibosh

Return to Finds/Deals